• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Weather Forecast for Tonight...

RonMexico

• Moderators

Be careful at Philips arena tonight i heard there is going to be a nasty DWIGHT OUT!

What do you dislike more?

1. The whistles he gets

2. His free throw shooting

3. his new goatee

I dislike the "O they are hitting me soo hard even though i'm the biggest guy on the court and elbow and head butt everyone i can find it really hurts when they foul me. That's why we had to appeal my flagrant foul to the league because i should be allowed to horse collar zaza and throw him to the ground but still complain in that o so cute smiley way. While my coach, ron jeremy, does his fat guy in a little coat routine and spits on the scorekeepers in disbelief that a foul would be called on me. I mean i elbow and punch guys all game without whistles why whistle me now?" routine. I guess I need to shorten the name of it.

• Like 3

Be careful at Philips arena tonight i heard there is going to be a nasty DWIGHT OUT!

What do you dislike more?

1. The whistles he gets

2. His free throw shooting

3. his new goatee

I like his gapped up 9th grader goatee b/c I like it when he looks like a fool.

I love when the crowd counts to 20 as he dribbles the ball and stares off into space before his freethrows.

I hate the whistles he gets but hopefully the crowd is too loud tonight to hear them.

Edited by coachx

I dislike the "O they are hitting me soo hard even though i'm the biggest guy on the court and elbow and head butt everyone i can find it really hurts when they foul me. That's why we had to appeal my flagrant foul to the league because i should be allowed to horse collar zaza and throw him to the ground but still complain in that o so cute smiley way. While my coach, ron jeremy, does his fat guy in a little coat routine and spits on the scorekeepers in disbelief that a foul would be called on me. I mean i elbow and punch guys all game without whistles why whistle me now?" routine. I guess I need to shorten the name of it.

I love it !

Anyone have the balls to make put Ron Jeremy on that Howard poster we were discussing earlier ?