• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This game

Bawse

Was one of the greatest Hawk playoff games I have ever had the privilege to attend. The last two minutes were simply epic. The place was loud, key shots and stops down the stretch, Zaza blowing up in J-Richs face, and.... Jamals 3? Icing on the cake. The place exploded. Props to Jamal for stepping up in this series so far, this man deserves to be resigned.

Funny part is, Orlando fans are crying, calling Jamal and this team lucky :sarcastichand: Excuses will be excuses. Sure, some of it may have been luck, but you can't deny the fact that when Jamal is on, he's on. There's a reason why he's the all-time leader in 4pt plays.

Major props to our squad tonight, and Jamal specifically. What an amazing night.

Edited by Boss
  • Like 2

Ahhhh man :biggrin:

Thanks for posting that Boss...I had to watch it like 20 times! It's cool to pick out a little section in the crowd and watch them go nuts when the shot goes in :rolleyes:

Just twenty times? I damn near locked up my Android phone from replaying it so much...

Ahhhh man :biggrin:

Thanks for posting that Boss...I had to watch it like 20 times! It's cool to pick out a little section in the crowd and watch them go nuts when the shot goes in :rolleyes:

I do the same thing, with the crowd , players and coaches.

Go to about 21 seconds and look to the right of the screen and watch drew do a little dance. Awesome shot.

That's Pape Sy LOL

In the vid @ 0:19.... is Ryan Cameron calling "Joooooooooooooeeeeeee Johnson!"?

Nah, he says Jamal Crawford.

Earlier in the game he said JJ Redick after Kirk Hinrich made a bucket.... Quite comical. I guess pa announcers get just as amped as we all do... Lol

Hahaha yeah dude! Everyone we were sitting around was like "Huh????" :sarcastichand: :sarcastichand:

My ears stopped working when Jamal hit that shot... I was in section 206, got beer spilled all over us and didn't care... It was PANDEMONIUM, and my wife and I were LOVING IT!

Yeah bro I was on about my 4th beer and we all had beers in our hands, everyone was standing, as soon as Jamal hit the shot two of our beers went flying, Didn't care, don't think anyone did. It was an amazing moment high fiving everyone in front and behind us.

Edited by Boss