• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Avatar: Smoove behind the back pass to Al

Admin

• Premium Member

It's plays like this that make me remember how skilled Smoove can be at times. Nice gif!

Smoove is an underrated passer. Between all his negatives (turnovers, long distance shots, pouting) and his obvious talents (defesnse, athleticism), his passing goes unnoticed and IMO underutilized. I have seen Smoove drop some dimes - some of them just absolutely precise, perfect place, player, and time. If he could get to a point where he's consistently drawing doubles in the post, with these shooters...man he'd kill them with passes out.

Smoove is an underrated passer. Between all his negatives (turnovers, long distance shots, pouting) and his obvious talents (defesnse, athleticism), his passing goes unnoticed and IMO underutilized. I have seen Smoove drop some dimes - some of them just absolutely precise, perfect place, player, and time. If he could get to a point where he's consistently drawing doubles in the post, with these shooters...man he'd kill them with passes out.

Fixed that for ya ... and I absolutely agree with the point you made.

• Moderators

Fixed that for ya ... and I absolutely agree with the point you made.

Good one. Plus I think some blame lies with Joe/Jamal and coaching. I've seen Al and Smoove post up and draw doubles (on rare occasions) and when they pass out our guards just reset and run another play rather than cutting to the basket or launching an open J. When you get the kickout you have to do something with it other than hold it and wait for your man to get back to you.