• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 5 ATL AT ORL 7:30 PM

Supporter

To make a long story short, they came out and hit us dead in the mouth and we punked out like last yeast. We are sucking it up at both ends tonight. Hopefully they can make it respectable in the 2nd half. I after that we lose the series if we lose game 6.

No no no no....Game 7 would be our must win, not 6. We already beat them once in Orlando, we could do it again. Thats fact. Everyone should stop whining when things go bad. Oh yeah, we'll make a run and things WILL get interesting. Stay tuned!!

No no no no....Game 7 would be our must win, not 6. We already beat them once in Orlando, we could do it again. Thats fact. Everyone should stop whining when things go bad. Oh yeah, we'll make a run and things WILL get interesting. Stay tuned!!

If the magic take this series back to Orlando for a game 7 i dint think even the biggest Hawk optimist would be believe we could win that game lol....

Disagree - it's a One Game series now. Thursday at the Highlight Factory line%20dance.gif

Just win Baby!!!!

Edited by DJlaysitup

If the magic take this series back to Orlando for a game 7 i dint think even the biggest Hawk optimist would be believe we could win that game lol....

Its one game....we've owned them all season, we could do it. Its not that hard for me to believe....thats of course assuming we lose game 6 which we won't. *takes shot*

Edited by KDT88

They got punked, not by the Magic's good player but by b*****s like JaQueer, Anderson, The Richardsons, and the Leperchaun.

All cute names...How old are you? You know whats worse...This is Orlando's avg shooting wise. Three words to remember . Law of Averages. This is with Howard playing poorly..smh