• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks leave tickets for Jameer Nelson !

buckeye242424

That is awesome! Way to go Triche!!

And on that video and their predictions all I can say is I can't wait until they're saying that we snuck up on the Bulls too. Scoop has us winning tonight and then apparently losing the next 4 in a row, which I think is pretty weird and highly unlikely but you never know.

Since the Hawks eliminated his Magic on Thursday, Orlando point guard Jameer Nelson has some free time on his hands.

The Hawks would like him to spend it watching Game 1 of Atlanta's second-round series against the Chicago Bulls.

Nelson

Hawks spokesman Arthur Triche announced on Twitter on Monday that he was leaving two tickets for Nelson after the Magic guard was caught telling Bulls star Derrick Rose "catch you in the second round" after the two teams met on April 10.

"Things that make me happy about this job," Triche said on Twitter. "Taking a page out of [former NFL coach] Jerry Glanville's book, I think I'll follow through on Jameer's request to catch Derrick Rose in the 2nd round

more here : http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/news/story?id=6467089&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_6467089

this is classic lol !!

Yeah..read that earlier. Pretty funny, but in all honesty its time to play. We haven't done anything. Only teams who are content with mediocrity pull these stunts. Imagine the Lakers doing this....lol.

Yeah..read that earlier. Pretty funny, but in all honesty its time to play. We haven't done anything. Only teams who are content with mediocrity pull these stunts. Imagine the Lakers doing this....lol.

Exactly time to move on. It's not like Jammer is a giant douche like KG or Lebron.

• Premium Member

Scoop says that we win game 1 but somehow that we will lose the next 4.....wtf???

Yeah, I disregarded that. He knows this Is a good team though and it was nice to hear that. There is a stigma around this club that people just can't get over.