• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time to Worry: Should Bulls fans be worried about getting past Hawks

Admin

Anyone else think this guy is trying to sell himself on what he's saying since he certainly doesn't appear to really believe it?

<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=6472051"/></object>

What a cocky SOB! If we win this series I hope someone sends this video right back to him to see what his smart *ss has to say then.

P

lol at 51% being lights out. Smh at people thinking Chicago shot like crap, 45% is a decent percentage.. Nevermind Smoove playing like like crap offensively and boss not really doing much on offense and we still were up 11 with a min to go. Do people even watch the games

• Premium Member

This Sh_t is starting to get on my last nerve! :Talking Ear Off: I live in IL and man am I tired of these freaking media types talking about the Bulls like they have this all star line up! They don't....They have like 3 guys on their entire team that can score 20 or more points in any given game. The Hawks have like 6 which is much more important in the playoffs than it is in the regular season when you can out hustle a team coming off a back to back. In the playoff, teams match your intensity and I can't wait for tonight's game...And if the Bulls lose again, I might have to get out that Kevin Garnett Clip for the media....What are you going to say now? What can you say?

This Sh_t is starting to get on my last nerve! :Talking Ear Off: I live in IL and man am I tired of these freaking media types talking about the Bulls like they have this all star line up! They don't....They have like 3 guys on their entire team that can score 20 or more points in any given game. The Hawks have like 6 which is much more important in the playoffs than it is in the regular season when you can out hustle a team coming off a back to back. In the playoff, teams match your intensity and I can't wait for tonight's game...And if the Bulls lose again, I might have to get out that Kevin Garnett Clip for the media....What are you going to say now? What can you say?

What Kevin Garnett clip?

What this guy said: Bulls have everything. Hawks have nothing.

(Note: We do have nothing EXCEPT a 1-0 lead on the Bulls) - - - :sarcastichand:

We can't play defense again? We can't score like that again? Bulls have the superior coach?

Really? You may be right. Bulls now in four straight? Sounds as if you really believe that. - - :pleasantry:

GO HAWKS!!

:dancer:

• Premium Member

Bulls fans are not like the Magic Fans. I think it takes a 2nd home loss before they panic. I will say this. I will be surprised if Stern's Hinchmen don't put the fix on this game. And nobody will say a word. However, if we can hold serve at home, I think we raise their fear level. Chicago has a right to be cocky. They only loss 5 games in Chicago... BUT... BUT.... I think they have shot their wad. regular season Giants, Post season Midgets.

• Like 1