• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Random Stats Through 8

benhillboy

8 games in.

*Should Teague and Craw be helping out more on the glass? I know the PG should be the first back in transition, but only 2 a game between them both when we got smashed on the boards last night?

*I know Al is a good passer for a Big, but leading the team? Troubling. Even if you've never saw our team, you could look at that stat and tell the problems we have with movement, sharing, and shot selection.

*The least Marvin can do is shoot 50%. .436? About an attempt a night from the line. Smh.

*Jamal is 2-1 assists to turnovers. Joe is closing in on 1-1. There should be an alarm in Phillips for Joe to recognize the double team and forcing him to pass out in a timely manner.

*Jamal and Joe probably should shoot more threes at 43 and 46%, respectively. Only if everybody else shoots NONE.

*All of Josh's numbers are down from the regular season. No coincidence. It's pretty easy for coaches to minimize his impact by coercing him to take jumpers, in effect causing Coach to sit him down for longer minutes.

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

In the Magic series Joe had a lot of success when he made a move right when he got the ball. Too often he stands and waits for the double team to come. I think we're good. The guys know what to do. Teague is more than holding his own which was the big question mark.

The reason why JJ's assists are down, is because the people who he is passing the ball too, aren't making shots.

Im a huge JJ fan. Its not his assists numbers its his high turnover numbers that are bothering me. Now I love that he is crashing the boards and his defense has been good as well.