• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh once again-head up @ss

JackB1

• Premium Member

I'm sorry but there are worse things going on in this game than Josh shooting a wide open jumper

I'd uprated your first post because I thought it was snark. Now that I realize it wasn't, I wish I could take it back.

There are lots of bad things going on in the game right now. Josh continuing to shoot jumpers is a major one because it's one that everyone and their mother knew was a major part of our defeat in game 2, so him continuing to make that mistake now has a particularly demoralizing effect on the rest of the team. I'd say Josh's head continuing to be up his own *ss on offense and Horford looking like his talent was taken from him like the guys in Space Jam are our two biggest problems right now. But I'd rate Josh's higher because at least Al is TRYING to do the right thing. Same with Marvin and Joe and Teague and Zaza. It's only Josh that is (still) trying to play like someone he's not.

Edited by niremetal

I'm sorry but there are worse things going on in this game than Josh shooting a wide open jumper

Them getting a tansition basket because josh missed said jumper? Lets be honest, josh is the single reason we are losing but he is a big part of why.

Josh and Teague are the only one's showing up. Yes he is still stupid for taking those jump shots, but seriously what has the rest of the team done!!!! Joe is turning the ball over too much, Al his getting man handled, Jamal looks lost, and Marvin is Marvin.

lol at horf still skating by for some of you

Lol @ you, for being a diehard Smoove fan no matter what.

Horford has proven he can knock down the mid range shot, Smoove hasn't, he continues to chuck, chuck, chuck.... That said, Boss has been cold so far. He isn't playing as well as we'd liked him to. But without Horford, we'd have 0 rebounds in a game.

Face it, Smooves IQ is that of a 7th grader. LD already said he wants him playing inside, but he continues to chuck. No matter what. Don't care what you say, his defense doesn't make up for his stupid offensive IQ.

Edited by Boss

more, and more excuses for AL's play I see...

No excuses, they are all playing like garbage right now. But Horford is not playing near as bad as Smoove is. There's no way you can justify that.

I say we move Horford back to the PF position and go big. Start Collins.

Lol @ you, for being a diehard Smoove fan no matter what.

Horford has proven he can knock down the mid range shot, Smoove hasn't, he continues to chuck, chuck, chuck.... That said, Boss has been cold so far. He isn't playing as well as we'd liked him to. But without Horford, we'd have 0 rebounds in a game.

Face it, Smooves IQ is that of a 7th grader. LD already said he wants him playing inside, but he continues to chuck. No matter what. Don't care what you say, his defense doesn't make up for his stupid offensive IQ.

Where have I absolved Smoove of anything. I just want our "allstar" held to the same standard as our whipping boy. The" hardworking, physical" Horford has 2 fta in the three games, that is indefensible

• Like 1

No excuses, they are all playing like garbage right now. But Horford is not playing near as bad as Smoove is. There's no way you can justify that.

I say we move Horford back to the PF position and go big. Start Collins.

actually he is playing as bad as Smoove is,If ur precious AL fails to show up again it's a wrap..