• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blow it up..

MVP23

I'm tired of people singling out, Josh, Al, Joe, Craw, Marvin Teague etc. They all need to go. This team as is constructed will never compete for a title, and are on the road about 70 games a year. We need a star for the fans in Atlanta to get behind the team. We also need a star to win a title. Don't get me wrong. I love all of our players, but I'm sick of this. I don't know how much more I can take. Perhaps we should just clear cap room and make a run at CP3 or Dwight in 2012. We're just wasting out time with these players. I would.

Let Craw expire, try to trade Joe and Smoove, Pick up David West and JR Smith. We should be back in the 1st round. Pick up Deandre Jordan, draft a competent SF, try to trade Marvin, full the rest of the rosters up with bums, win 41 games, then the next year sign and trade for Dwight. Do whatever it takes. If not, trade away Horf to clear cap space then pick up Dwight.

our 2012 roster

Teague-Kinrich

Draft Pick-Jr Smith

Draft Pick- Whoever

David West-Whoever

Dwight.

Just blow it all up..

Edited by MVP23
  • Like 1

Not the whole team just our front court. I dont know a lot about cap space but try to package Horf and Smoove to the nets for Lopez and Humphries. Gives us legit size with great rebounding. Also can we please send Marvin somewhere, I dont care if we use Damien and another dude in a rotation next year but Marv is to inconsistent.

Edited by 01d0rd3r

ASG automatic response-"Injuries to our core elite have kept us from thinking about the possibility of any trades, we will assess the potential of the team next year" p.s. second round three years straight, we care about our fans

To the ASG thats a three-peat!

Font court needs some minor adjustments... Like 1 player. I don't think we need to move more than that. My preference would be to pick up a hard-nosed center who can move and score inside. Keep Horf because he can actually hit a mid-range jumper and spread the floor a bit. Yea, not a new idea by any stretch....

Our bench is pretty bad though (except for Craw and Zaza... .Collins too... but not sure if he's a typical bench guy since we basically have him to try and stop Dwight.)

I'm tired of people singling out, Josh, Al, Joe, Craw, Marvin Teague etc. They all need to go. This team as is constructed will never compete for a title, and are on the road about 70 games a year. We need a star for the fans in Atlanta to get behind the team. We also need a star to win a title. Don't get me wrong. I love all of our players, but I'm sick of this. I don't know how much more I can take. Perhaps we should just clear cap room and make a run at CP3 or Dwight in 2012. We're just wasting out time with these players. I would.

Let Craw expire, try to trade Joe and Smoove, Pick up David West and JR Smith. We should be back in the 1st round. Pick up Deandre Jordan, draft a competent SF, try to trade Marvin, full the rest of the rosters up with bums, win 41 games, then the next year sign and trade for Dwight. Do whatever it takes. If not, trade away Horf to clear cap space then pick up Dwight.

our 2012 roster

Teague-Kinrich

Draft Pick-Jr Smith

Draft Pick- Whoever

David West-Whoever

Dwight.

Just blow it all up..

You really think Dwight would agree to play on that team........LOL!!!

I disagree we just need some smart old schoolers like kurt thomas types to get these knuckleheads straight.

Plus the East just got easier watching this dallas la game.

I wouldn't be suprised if Kobe says in his post game presser quote "mitch better get on the phone with orlando"

Bynum will get ran out of town after that ejection and be dangled for dwight.

• Premium Member

I disagree we just need some smart old schoolers like kurt thomas types to get these knuckleheads straight.

Plus the East just got easier watching this dallas la game.

I wouldn't be suprised if Kobe says in his post game presser quote "mitch better get on the phone with orlando"

Bynum will get ran out of town after that ejection and be dangled for dwight.

That was a pure punk move by Bynum. If Orlando was smart, they'd stay away from trading there best player for a injury prone center like Bynum.

That was a pure punk move by Bynum. If Orlando was smart, they'd stay away from trading there best player for a injury prone center like Bynum.

Orlando isn't trading with LA and most def for Bynum. Bynum has old legs/