• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls choke

UGH I hate miami.

Go Dallas!!

Agreed...but I can't see Dallas winning it all. Haslem getting healthy for the playoffs has really helped MIA, but let's face it...much as I hate to say it...LeBron is the MAN...and he has quality confident help around him.

If MIA gets a better quality center LOOK OUT...three or four Championships in a row. :banghead: it will be MIA then everybody else in the E.C. for sure.

I will admit though - after getting screwed in SAC and all the good work he did here...it might be poetic justice for Bibbs to end his career with three rings in a row.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Rose is so damn fake it's getting annoying at this point. How did we let this little f***er beat us. Damn, it just makes me think what would of happened if the Hawks had gotten past the bulls.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Rose is "fake" Supp....but he and the Bulls were certainly not ready for prime time. They got closed out at home when their opponent shot under 40% for the game and MIA was only moderately successful at threes (6 for 15).

Basically (as a team)...CHI choked. I think T.T. got outcoached after the first game as well.

That's not to say CHI was the better team, they obviously weren't...but with the best record and homecourt...there is no excuse for not taking the series to six games. :boxing:

DJ, Rose had numerous times to take win game 4 AND 5 for the Bulls, he had multiple game winning chances, and EVERY SINGLE TIME he FAILED. He even Failed at the freethrow line. Once you stop his driving prowess as the Heat have, you have almost completely shut down Rose, he doesn't have a jumper, and he doesn't have the court vision to find open teamates that often. Until he fixes his mistakes, you have to put the blame on Rose and only Rose.

Not to mention he has more shots than points, and is shooting beyond horrible in the game. Not even a guy like Joe plays that horribly.

Edited by Supporter

I knew the Bulls had no offense after Rose and even he is suspect but they were outhustled and didnt play as ytough inside as the heat. The one clear advantage I thought the Bulls would have is rebounding and inside toughness vs softies such as Bosh and Anthony. Amazingly Noah, Gibson , Asik ( even when healthy), Boozer and those cats that killed us inside and on the boards just vanished after game 1 in this series.

Not to mention he has more shots than points, and is shooting beyond horrible in the game. Not even a guy like Joe plays that horribly.

Well I will admit he has a limited game and can obviously be game-planned against....but I wouldn't go so far as to put him down there with Joe cant%20believe.gif

(Joking...but you are right in that he had chances and didn't finish...it's kind of stunning actually. The Bulls beat the Heat in the regular season and those were all hard-fought games with each team knowing there were playoff implications. I watched the playoff games and didn't really see any calls that changed games. The Bulls just Choked IMO.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Well I will admit he has a limited game and can obviously be game-planned against....but I wouldn't go so far as to put him down there with Joe cant%20believe.gif

I'm not putting him down there with Joe per se, I'm just saying that he played worse than Joe did for that certain series. You gotta admit that even though Joe has many flaws he has a better all around game than Rose, even though Rose kills Joe at one thing (getting to the rim) which is why Rose is so much better than Rose.

...You gotta admit that even though Joe has many flaws he has a better all around game than Rose...

Hmmm? No, I don't think so. I think I'll take the NBA-MVP PG over our 3rd string all-nba SG. I'm pretty sure Rose has a better "all around - in and out - over and under - everything combined" game than JJ - by a mile.

line%20dance.gif Ten more posts to 90000!...lookout Deisel...here I come! :snowballfight:

Edited by DJlaysitup

Take away rose's driving game and you've contained him, can't say the same about jj. Rose relies too much on his driving game because you know he has a weak jumper. Joe can post you up or shoot over you. Rose can't and he won because of how well his team played moreso than his individual performance just ask nash. We can agree to disagree.

Btw not saying Joe is better than rose

Someone like Joe probably is the missing link for Chicago. I kept hearing that Chicago had no offense other than Rose. What happened to Boozer and Deng? Anyway, it was a big time choke for sure. Blowing a 12 point lead with 3.5 minutes to go at home is pretty lame.

Go Dallas!!!!

I think people are expecting too much of Rose.

The kid is 22 years old in the position that it takes the longest to learn in the NBA. At 22 Nash was scoring 3 points a game.

Edited by dlpin

• Admin

I think Rose is more of a scorer then a point guard. His team needs a guy who will get others involved rather then look for his shot first and then look to others. A big point guard like Jason Kidd would be great for this team. They also need another scorer.