• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breakin News. Miami Heat player makes the decision that it's best to leave.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Today,

Live in a private room in the Power Balance Pavillion..

A Miami Heat player decided that it is already time to leave the big three.

Bibby: Good Afternoon. About twelve years ago, I stood in this very same room here at the Arena and asked my neighbors for their help to take a chance on me in supporting me as a Knig. Then some nine years later, I asked those same people to join with people in Atlanta in receiving me as a Hawk. After being traded and crying, I made it to Miami to play with the big three. Well today, I am leaving Miami. I have never forgotten my neighbors because they represent the same middle-class story as mine. I went to public schools my whole life. My mother was a schoolteacher for 32 years. My father was a player and then a coach. The middle-class story of Oakland is my story, and I’m very proud of that. The Bibby is here today to again apologize for the personal mistakes Bibby have made and the embarrassment Bibby have caused. The Bibby make this apology to my neighbors and my friends but The Bibby make it particularly to my coach.. Woody.

Woody had you coached us in Miami, we would be champions. And we were planning on winning a lot of championships. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7, but 8 or more. That's right, The Bibby would be about 44, but I would have more rings than Jordan!!!

Instead, we went down in a heap. There was nothing the Bibby could do. The Bibby saw the coughgate. The Bibby even said.. hey guys, stop making fun of the competition. But the King and Flash kept making fun of the competition. Then when the game mattered the most, coach pulled me. There was a conspiracy to keep me off the floor. It was a little something that my father called Bibbygate. They didn't want the Bibby to shine in the finals. They didn't want the Bibby to get a ring like that. The Bibby would have outshone the king and Flash. So the King went to the puppet coach and had the Bibby Pulled. Well, the Bibby is not happy. The Bibby has to hold his anger until the time of festivus. Then the Bibby can have the annual airing of grievances. Because they have Bibbygated the Bibby, the Bibby plans to take his talents back home to Oakland. The Bibby is offering his elite services to the Golden State Warriors. It's a match made in basketball Heaven. The warriors and The Bibby who is a modern day warrior.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Today,

Live in a private room in the Power Balance Pavillion..

A Miami Heat player decided that it is already time to leave the big three.

Bibby: Good Afternoon. About twelve years ago, I stood in this very same room here at the Arena and asked my neighbors for their help to take a chance on me in supporting me as a Knig. Then some nine years later, I asked those same people to join with people in Atlanta in receiving me as a Hawk. After being traded and crying, I made it to Miami to play with the big three. Well today, I am leaving Miami. I have never forgotten my neighbors because they represent the same middle-class story as mine. I went to public schools my whole life. My mother was a schoolteacher for 32 years. My father was a player and then a coach. The middle-class story of Oakland is my story, and I'm very proud of that. The Bibby is here today to again apologize for the personal mistakes Bibby have made and the embarrassment Bibby have caused. The Bibby make this apology to my neighbors and my friends but The Bibby make it particularly to my coach.. Woody.

Woody had you coached us in Miami, we would be champions. And we were planning on winning a lot of championships. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7, but 8 or more. That's right, The Bibby would be about 44, but I would have more rings than Jordan!!!

Instead, we went down in a heap. There was nothing the Bibby could do. The Bibby saw the coughgate. The Bibby even said.. hey guys, stop making fun of the competition. But the King and Flash kept making fun of the competition. Then when the game mattered the most, coach pulled me. There was a conspiracy to keep me off the floor. It was a little something that my father called Bibbygate. They didn't want the Bibby to shine in the finals. They didn't want the Bibby to get a ring like that. The Bibby would have outshone the king and Flash. So the King went to the puppet coach and had the Bibby Pulled. Well, the Bibby is not happy. The Bibby has to hold his anger until the time of festivus. Then the Bibby can have the annual airing of grievances. Because they have Bibbygated the Bibby, the Bibby plans to take his talents back home to Oakland. The Bibby is offering his elite services to the Golden State Warriors. It's a match made in basketball Heaven. The warriors and The Bibby who is a modern day warrior.

lol?

Guest Squawker

wtf? Is this real or did you just make this up yourself. You seem to do that a lot.

Edited by Squawker

• Premium Member

wtf? Is this real or did you just make this up yourself. You seem to do that a lot.

I would hope that you would know when I am being silly and when I'm being somewhat serious. Can't be too serious.

Come on... "The Bibby". Bibbygate?

Am I so factual and credible that I can't slide a Weinergate confession through Oakland?

Next time, i will have Dirk tweeting pictures of his championship ring to Lebron, Wade, and Bosh and causing Stern to censure Dirk for the offseason.

"This evening a photo surfaced on Dirk Nowitzki’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a nba championship ring. The photo was reportedly sent to the Miami Heat on Twitter. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the Maverick Star’s alleged yfrog account were deleted around 11 p.m. eastern. Nowitzki claims that his Facebook account was hacked. We were unable, at this late hour, to reach anyone at the Maverick’s offices for comment.

David Stern had this to say: "I am deeply disappointed and saddened about this situation; for Dirk's team owner, Mark, his family, his teammates and his fans. I am calling for an Ethics Committee investigation to determine whether any official resources were used or any other violation of NBA rules occurred."

Then there's the interview with Cuban.

Reporter: Mark do you feel that the big three of Miami deserve this?

Cuban: Yes, they deserve this And I hope they burn in hell!