• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can you help me disseminate a 3-4 minute baseball survey?

sturt

• Premium Member

If you are someone who frequents other sports forums, I'm asking my Hawksquawk brethren (and "sisteren," for that matter) if you could post something for me there... as opposed to me being somewhat of a troll on x-number of message boards...

I need to maintain some control over this so that I know precisely the forums where it is getting promoted--it will be good to understand and separate the data, for instance, that comes back from a Braves forum where there is a concentration of baseball fans as opposed to the data that would come back from a UGA forum where it would be anticipated that there would be sports fans with more general interests.

So, instead of posting the link here and just inviting anyone and everyone to post it everywhere, I need to ask you to simply e-mail me at an e-mail address I've established for all of this with a listing of the board or boards where you'll post it.

I'll reply to you with a link as well as some body text that you can copy and paste to save you time, or if you choose, you can modify it if you would like in order to better fit your way of wording things.

The address is: BaseballSurvey2011@gmail.com.

By the way, I'm sure I'll be asked--I'm purposely attempting to NOT include in this edition of the survey anyone who has taken the time to watch the Flash movie on Coherent Restructuring. So, if you're wondering if you would be invited to participate for yourself, the answer is "yes, but please wait... not just yet." (I won't , of course, have any way to ensure compliance with that, but I feel confident that 99% will respect my request.)

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from a few of Sqawkers soon.

_sturt_