Rumored sale founded

DrReality

If I was the new owners, I will added a severe buy-out clause to that contract if the ASG want to pull a "Belken" again, because paying 300 mil+ for being a majority owner, to just be going to court again for x amount of year isnt good for anybody(one of the reason why the Thrashers was lost)

I think the guidelines should be:

- Majority owner makes all the decision for this team not the ASG, he is Alpha and Omega for this team and no one else. If he wants to trade JJ, that others can give me advise but he will be the one to say "Yea or Nea" to everything from trades to FA. I think he/she has a plan in place

- To honor both Drew and Sund contacts unless a better upgrade is already there(in this case, Keith Pritchard and Rick Adelman(?) is superior than those two and can be replaced if the new owner wants)

- To give them courtside seats when they want it.

- Repeat Step 1

• Moderators

If I was the new owners, I will added a severe buy-out clause to that contract if the ASG want to pull a "Belken" again, because paying 300 mil+ for being a majority owner, to just be going to court again for x amount of year isnt good for anybody(one of the reason why the Thrashers was lost)

I think the guidelines should be:

- Majority owner makes all the decision for this team not the ASG, he is Alpha and Omega for this team and no one else. If he wants to trade JJ, that others can give me advise but he will be the one to say "Yea or Nea" to everything from trades to FA. I think he/she has a plan in place

- To honor both Drew and Sund contacts unless a better upgrade is already there(in this case, Keith Pritchard and Rick Adelman(?) is superior than those two and can be replaced if the new owner wants)

- To give them courtside seats when they want it.

- Repeat Step 1

Unless there is something extraordinary built into the agreement, a majority owner has the sole say in all decisions, including GM and coaching hiring/firing. Minority owners don't really have a voice unless the majority owner just wants to listen. Therefore, the majority owner need not honor Drew and Sunds' contracts and gets to make all the decisions. He need not even listen to advice on trades, etc.

The reason all the ASG infighting went on is because there was no majority owner and you had a partnership among minority owners. With a majority owner, there is no possibility of someone pulling a Belkin.

Think of the power that Nique has wielded as a minority owner the last few years as a reference.

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

Nique's power. Like the commercials he makes for some pawn/title company. Seems pretty low life to me?

Nique has zero power. The ASG will have zero power if they sell to a new majority owner.