• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mcgrady a Hawk?

HawksFan87

LOL thinking the same thing I know that ESPN Chris Broussard lies alot! huh got plenty of information that Chris lies alot at that but Stephen A.?!....I actually believe Stephen A. he doesnt lie to make a story he just tells what he hears. Chris on the other hand tells what gets our fans hyped but as usual it leads to bullsh*t by him.

It amazes me what I see and hear from Broussard. It amazes that he is national.

LOL thinking the same thing I know that ESPN Chris Broussard lies alot! huh got plenty of information that Chris lies alot at that but Stephen A.?!....I actually believe Stephen A. he doesnt lie to make a story he just tells what he hears. Chris on the other hand tells what gets our fans hyped but as usual it leads to bullsh*t by him.

Broussard didn't lie about anything recently. Just the facts. SAS on the other hand...

• Moderators

Can we dig up old pre-season threads on the impact that Joe Smith and Etan Thomas were going to have on the Hawks. I feeling some deja vu all over again.

And lets keep in mind that when you're an old injury prone player without a contract your knees, back, ankle and everything else is going to feel like your younger days and your athleticism will be back. No player looking for a contract ever said 'well i'm feeling ok but my back hurts every day and i can't jump very well' or closer to home 'everythings great but my elbow hurts everytime i shoot the ball'.

Can we dig up old pre-season threads on the impact that Joe Smith and Etan Thomas were going to have on the Hawks. I feeling some deja vu all over again.

And lets keep in mind that when you're an old injury prone player without a contract your knees, back, ankle and everything else is going to feel like your younger days and your athleticism will be back. No player looking for a contract ever said 'well i'm feeling ok but my back hurts every day and i can't jump very well' or closer to home 'everythings great but my elbow hurts everytime i shoot the ball'.

lol Tmac is actually older than Crawford and has 14 years of wear and tear on his knees along with a injury history and people think hes going back to pre microfracture days ?

I recall last year the Bulls passed on him despite the condintioning coach and the Bulls head coach having worked with Tmac in Houston and Rose sharing an agent . Im a big Tmac fan but anyone expecting him to have pre-surgery athleticism are reaching here . This is one of those he signs cheap because we are a playoff team and we will give him a set amount of minutesituations or we simply pass