• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JEFF TEAGUE IS THE REAL

Bawse

I HATE Joe Johnson. Dang... Just how bad can someone actually play?

I hate his ugly looking face, his poor shot selection, his declining game and just everything.... There is nothing about him to like. I wish the Hawks hadn't ever traded for him. He has replaced Reef as the most hated Hawk for me.

Tell em how you really feel, Hot. Don't hold back.

I haven't bashed Joe all season, and will try hard as heck not to seeing as how I've done so ad nauseum for years. As I mature, I try to live more and more by the addage "if you got nothing good to say" you know he rest. I also dont like to beat my head against the Joe Wall of Defense that is Diesel and Northcyde (all in fun, fellas) Take the baton, brother.

Edited by benhillboy

He shouldn't even be starting. He's not a real PG and he's a choker and his defense is overrated.

At this point I can't wait until Hinrich gets back and hopefully runs the point like it should be ran. Throw Teague back on the 2nd unit where he belongs. The kid needed a couple of xanax before heading to that FT line.

You two are funny.. When the kid has a bad game, you guys turn into Knicks fans and wave the "Bench Teague" flag. But, as soon as he comes up with a spectacular night y'all are back like tree huggers to a redwood. Geez! Give the kid a chance to learn from his mistakes! By the way, he had great defense against Rose the entire night. Rose warmed up when our bench got into the game.

• Like 1

Everybody take a chill pill and just relax...it's a long season with many games to be played. No sense getting too high when we win and all bat-s*** crazy when we lose. save it for the playoffs.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

You two are funny.. When the kid has a bad game, you guys turn into Knicks fans and wave the "Bench Teague" flag. But, as soon as he comes up with a spectacular night y'all are back like tree huggers to a redwood.

What are you on about, i've never supported Teague from the beginning. Lol....

Teague went to the line like a nervous wreck and rushed the FT's, which again, were the most CRUCIAL FT's of the game. Had he hit those, the game would have changed and CHI's playcall out of the timeout would have completely changed. Yeah, the FT shooting was abysmal tonight but like I said, the kid choked on the most crucial FT's of the game. That is my point, take it how you like, he choked. CHOKED. He's not ready for the big time.

Y'all are hilarious. He's still young and learning how to be a big gamer and this is a great early lesson. I wonder how many Kobe, Lebron, Chris Paul and Deron William fans get histerical when they miss a big shot/free throw. This not the playoffs but it gives us hope when the playoffs come around and mistakes like this give real ballers focus so it won't happen the next time around.

The only thing I really didn't like was that near the end of the 4th Teague barely had the ball. How can you let D-Rose score on you then just give the ball off to JJ numerous times without even attempting at going back at him? Then we you do, 2 missed free throws. Sucked to see that but I hope we learn from it

This is where I thought LD had a brain fart. why stop running the offense that got you the lead and go with ISO Joe. It gave the Bulls a chance to key in the defense on Joe. LD got too conservative with the offensive game plan, was playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Once again Teague was a key contributor along with Joe Johnson missing free throws at the end of regulation. You get another chance you got to correct it. If this isn't a lesson to Teague and all of our other players for another close night where we could've won it with free throws I don't know what is. Drew should have them at the practice court right now shooting free throws.