• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JEFF TEAGUE IS THE REAL

Bawse

You expect better from scrub that shouldn't even be starting?

what i dont understand is, why oh why do you get up to the FT line and rush those FT's like that. the kid power chucked the FT's. he was nervous as f***. further prove he does NOT need to be starting in crunch time.

Joe, Al, Smoove, Pargo, etc. The list is long for who choked in today's game.

• Premium Member

Why is that some people never notice, oh I don't know, defense? Because to my eyes, a complete defensive collapse as the most obvious reason we lost control in the 4th. Our offense sucked all game long, but it was ok because our defense was gangbusters...until the 4th.

Missed free throws are inexcusable, and Joe's horrific shot selection. But in terms of "choking," I was way more pissed about our defense. That was not jumped off the screen as the thing that changed in the clutch.

Edited by niremetal

Too muh overreacting. People ready to quit on the team already. This is what's wrong with Hawk fans these days.

• Like 2

D collapsed in the 4th as well in crunch time and we all saw that. As sound as we were playing the previous 3 quarters, we go out there and let Rose man-handle us. It was a total collapse but the Teague missed FT's was just the icing on the cake.

Too muh overreacting. People ready to quit on the team already. This is what's wrong with Hawk fans these days.

The Hawks and Atlanta teams have done this for years. It wasn't the fans that blew that game. It was the players. They don't have the ability to finish the deal. They've proven it and they will do this more times this season becasue they always do. They completely canceled out the Miami game. Good job guys. Now that Miami game doesn't mean anything.

• Like 1

No ones ready to quit on the team. Just pointing out the obvious chokery.

And... these days? THESE DAYS??? This team has been mediocre for YEARS. The people on this forum are probably some of the most loyal Hawk fans around, how long have you been a fan? I've been putting up with s*** like this for years and years.

No ones ready to quit on the team. Just pointing out the obvious chokery.

And... these days? THESE DAYS??? This team has been mediocre for YEARS. The people on this forum are probably some of the most loyal Hawk fans around, how long have you been a fan? I've been putting up with s*** like this for years and years.

I can't say that I've quit on them because I've never believed in them and they prove time and time again why I don't.

Teague went to the line like a nervous wreck and rushed the FT's, which again, were the most CRUCIAL FT's of the game. Had he hit those, the game would have changed and CHI's playcall out of the timeout would have completely changed. Yeah, the FT shooting was abysmal tonight but like I said, the kid choked on the most crucial FT's of the game.

That is my point, take it how you like, he choked. CHOKED. He's not ready for the big time.

Edited by Boss

Teague went to the line like a nervous wreck and rushed the FT's, which again, were the most CRUCIAL FT's of the game. Had he hit those, the game would have changed and CHI's playcall out of the timeout would have completely changed. Yeah, the FT shooting was abysmal tonight but like I said, the kid choked on the most crucial FT's of the game.

That is my point, take it how you like, he choked. CHOKED. He's not ready for the big time.

He shouldn't even be starting. He's not a real PG and he's a choker and his defense is overrated.

• Like 1

He shouldn't even be starting. He's not a real PG and he's a choker and his defense is overrated.

At this point I can't wait until Hinrich gets back and hopefully runs the point like it should be ran. Throw Teague back on the 2nd unit where he belongs. The kid needed a couple of xanax before heading to that FT line.

He is averaging about 12 and 5 and plays decent defense. This is just his first season as a starter so 12 and 5 is what I would expect. People here bash him because he does not put up CP3 and Deron numbers. No one ever compared him to those guys except maybe a few homer fans on this board.

Give him some rope. I think he will be a good PG for years to come. Not HOF, but a good long career as a starter or backup to a HOF PG.