• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else get annoyed by the Bulls announcers last night?

Admin

Especially in the 4th quarter when Rose made a few plays?? I believe it was Stacey King who was all over Rose's nuts yelling how Rose is bigger, faster, stronger, blah blah blah than Teague. Maybe it was just me but in that moment, where I knew from our history that we were probably going to blow this game, I was getting incredibly annoyed by him and I hate that we didn't hang on for the win as that would have shut him up!

• Like 3

Yup, I was watching on the NBATV feed as well, and damn he was getting on my nerves. I get the other team's announcers more often than Bob and Nique, and I generally don't mind the obvious homer-ism from some announcers (Celtics color guy is pretty bad too), but when he started putting down Teague and Horford (among others) that crossed the line. Just another reason I'm glad we don't play the Bulls more often!

• Admin

I hate extremely biased announcers! King was horrible in the 4th. Derrick Rose...the greatest player on the planet! The Celtics announcers are the worst! They always think every player on their roster are superstars. I hate listening to Tommy Hension and his dumb Tommy Points. I thought Steve Smith did a great job of being unbiased when he was announcing for the Hawks

I hate extremely biased announcers! King was horrible in the 4th. Derrick Rose...the greatest player on the planet! The Celtics announcers are the worst! They always think every player on their roster are superstars. I hate listening to Tommy Hension and his dumb Tommy Points. I thought Steve Smith did a great job of being unbiased when he was announcing for the Hawks

Man, Steve Smith was awesome. He got Bob's jokes and they played off each other well.

I was fortunate enough to listen to Bob and Nique last night thank goodness. Something funny Bob said while him and Nique were examining the Bulls shot chart:

Nique: "Have you ever seen so many X's in the paint?"

Bob: "What do you mean by exes?"

Nique: "Stay with me Bob"

• Like 4

Glad that it wasn't just me! And yes Tommy is probably the worst of the worst... although I'm sure I'd love him if I were a Celtics fan. Another thing that bugs me is what Esimonds referring to, which is that it sure seems like we get the other teams announcers far more than the Hawks announcers, at least on NBA League Pass.

I do have to give NBALP a lot of credit though as the quality of the service is FAR superior this year than it was last year as it looks like a nearly perfect HD picture on my 17" laptop screen.

I tweeted Chris Webber, Ernie Jonson, AND NBATV the entire night and they wouldn't respond... it was an all-Chicago night. Ridiculous.

The homerism on the TV Broadcast was terrible... The way they talked CRAP about Atlanta was so disrespectful. I do not care if they think the Bulls players are so great, but do not talk CRAP about our guys...

Ridiculous! Made me so pissed off.. I don't know how many times I muted the game.

Did anyone notice how the homers were talking about all of the "Whistles" whenever the Hawks would get fouled? What whiny babies... but then when Rose or anyone on the Bulls got a call, it was a "finally" mentality... What a joke.

• Like 1