• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF is wrong with Josh?

JackB1

59 seconds left in the 3rd OT...inbounds play and Josh chucks up a 3......AIRBALL !!!

I know this entire team plays dumb basketball, but Josh is just such an embarrassment.

He has shown zero growth the past few years and symbolizes everything that is wrong

with this team. Please get rid of him before the rest of the starters are too old.

Offensive BBIQ, this is what Josh hasn't been. I don't expect it to change.

The game was over, we were down 7 points. Stop blaming Josh for silly things like that. Blame him for his actual shelfish mistakes. To blame him for something like that makes no sense. Blame Joe for missing the FT that would have made it a 4pt game in the 4th. Blame Joe for trying to go up against Battier. Blame Horford for his terrible passing tonight. C'mon the game was over then!

• Like 2

Well, Joe was 5/6 on free throws. Teague was 4-8 and Josh was 5-9. That is just pathetic! This isn't freaking high school basketball. It's a damn free throw. And the good news with Josh is that he only took 1 three pointer. Unfortunately he was 6-17 from the field. Blame Joe as well though. He shot 7 for 20. That's over 20% of the total shots the team took and he made only 35%. Oh, and Marvin was 2-10. Beautiful. I would just blame our entire starting lineup. Horford doesn't get a pass either with 4 TOs, no foul shots, and fouling out.

But hey, T-Mac, Willie Green, and Ivan Johnson all played well.

Horford was soft as cotton out there. Wasn't aggressive at all. He was a big part of why we lost too. Him and Teague weren't aggressive but our lack of ball movement was extremely poor.

• Like 1

I don't understand the no ball movement, isn't LD calling some plays that involve ball and player movement? Is like the players said, we on National TV, let me get mine so the whole world can see me....smh.

You can't be serious he made the shot that got them to OT as is even though he had a poor offensive game. It was a desperation shot at 55 seconds down 7. SEVEN points to this injury depleted team.

I don't see how tying this up was even worth it at that point. Some of you clowns weren't paying attention to the flow of this horrid game.

• Like 1

Lmfao you're a joke.. How quickly you forget that he tied the game to get it into overtime. The game was over by then. Lets talk about Al being as soft as baby poop, or our 100 million dollar man joe johnson being MIA, or the fact that jeff teague should never ever finish another nba game, he has no idea what being clutch is. His defense on chalmers all gane was horrible. Get real dude.