• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you Jason Collins

macdaddy

• Moderators

Maybe he should be playing more. How that's a flagrant I don't know but that dude better be happy he didn't end up on his back. I wish we had this attitude about every wide open layup. That foul was no different than anyone who went to the basket when Riley coached the Heat.

Here's hoping JC can get some more PT and provide a little 'physicality'

Jason Collins sucks, no other point of view is necessary. He is the player who makes me embarrassed that he is even on the roster.

Dont know how you can say that after he shut down Dwight last year. Yeah his offence is atrocious, but he is here for his D. And there will be a point in the season when he is really valuable to the team, and thats probably gonna be alot sooner than later now that AL is out.

• Like 2

Dont know how you can say that after he shut down Dwight last year. Yeah his offence is atrocious, but he is here for his D. And there will be a point in the season when he is really valuable to the team, and thats probably gonna be alot sooner than later now that AL is out.

I appreciate very much what he did against Dwight, but that is the only time he should be in the game. He is smart, but I think his talent level is at the very bottom of the players in the league. Alex Ajinca >>>>

• Moderators

Jason Collins sucks, no other point of view is necessary. He is the player who makes me embarrassed that he is even on the roster.

What sucks is big man scrubs who come in the game and let layups go right by them. They have 6 fouls. I expect them to use them. I think Collins knows this. I'm tired of other teams thinking they can take it to the hole on us untouched. We have plenty of guys who want to shoot. We can play a center who wants to play his role.

I appreciate very much what he did against Dwight, but that is the only time he should be in the game. He is smart, but I think his talent level is at the very bottom of the players in the league. Alex Ajinca >>>>

If you appreciate that then how are you embarrassed that he is our 12th man during season and key weapon against Dwight in playoffs?

It's not like he is our 6th man

If you appreciate that then how are you embarrassed that he is our 12th man during season and key weapon against Dwight in playoffs?

It's not like he is our 6th man

Because he is probably about to be our 6th man (assuming Zaza gets in foul trouble) or starting center.

27 points on 63% shooting isn't quite my idea of shutting someone down. Collins was only there so Horford didn't have to be, not because he was some secret weapon.

But I did like the foul last night. I only wish he got his money's worth.

Edited by High5

JC was in to play against D12 for the following reasons;

1. Al would not have to do it.

2. JC could actually fight D12 for post position - push him out the paint

3. And most importantly, we wouldn't need to double and leave shooters open.

No one expected JaCo to shut him down, it just allowed us to do somehting different against him.

27 points on 63% shooting isn't quite my idea of shutting someone down. Collins was only there so Horford didn't have to be, not because he was some secret weapon.

But I did like the foul last night. I only wish he got his money's worth.

Sigh

Not again

There were very detailed stats posted regarding how Dwight did per possession against each of our centers and he did HORRIBLY against Collins but well against the others

He scored well overall bc Collins wasn't in the game 48 mins

If you paid attention while watching the games it was OBVIOUS how well Collins did against superman

Edited by Nicholasp27