ESPN Pregame show tonite

Vol4ever

Teams they debated as contenders/pretenders were:

Philadelphia

Indiana

Boston

New York

I was surprised they didn't mention us honestly.

Looking at that list, why would they? We are a stagnant team, just like Orlando and Chicago whereas those teams are either playing below or above previous expectations.

Atlanta has peaked.

Orlando has peaked.

Chicago and Miami are contenders.

The rest are young and it's questionable whether they will go up or down.

Atlanta is 3-7 against teams with a .500 or better record. Until you can beat those teams on a consistent level. This team will get no respect, nor do they deserve to get respect.

I wish people would quit making excuses for them. Last night they get blown out again. All hear is they were tired from the road trip. The road trip I might add that an off day between every game. Not to mention where they played four teams with a below .500 record. Also, the one team they played above .500 you guessed it a loss.

You don't think other teams get tired and still find ways to win. I ask all Hawk fans when will the excuses stop. Or will this be a season long excuse fest like the past couple of seasons. I guess we have an excuse for the entire year with Horford being out.

You want respect, you want to start being mentioned in the national media, start beating teams over .500 and quit making excuses.

P

• Like 1

Looking at that list, why would they? We are a stagnant team, just like Orlando and Chicago whereas those teams are either playing below or above previous expectations.

I didnt expect us to be doing this well without Al....

Regardless of who we've played.

• Like 1

I didnt expect us to be doing this well without Al....

Regardless of who we've played.

I agree but then again I didn't expect these bad teams to be this bad.

• Premium Member

Atlanta is 3-7 against teams with a .500 or better record. Until you can beat those teams on a consistent level. This team will get no respect, nor do they deserve to get respect.

I wish people would quit making excuses for them. Last night they get blown out again. All hear is they were tired from the road trip. The road trip I might add that an off day between every game. Not to mention where they played four teams with a below .500 record. Also, the one team they played above .500 you guessed it a loss.

You don't think other teams get tired and still find ways to win. I ask all Hawk fans when will the excuses stop. Or will this be a season long excuse fest like the past couple of seasons. I guess we have an excuse for the entire year with Horford being out.

You want respect, you want to start being mentioned in the national media, start beating teams over .500 and quit making excuses.

P

Good Post!