• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Walking Dead: Has JJ and LD infected Ivan and Teague?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Now they're as lifeless as Joe and LD. Specifically as for Teague he has gotten lazy defense and his offensive game is nothing like it was early on. Not driving as frequently, and when he does drive he's back to going to the basket all loosey-goosey willy-nilly.

I bet JJ or LD got in they're face with: "Yeah, that's good, Mr. Law Dog, 'cause law (passion) don't go around here."

So where should this team get energy from when the coach and "best" player are waking around on the sideline like tired zombies?

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

I've noticed Ivan jawing at officials lately. It used to be that he committed a foul he'd just walk away like Forest Gump and take his spot on the FT line and not say a word. Now he's debating officials and screaming "ball don't lie!" on missed FTs. He's gone Hollywood on us.

I've noticed Ivan jawing at officials lately. It used to be that he committed a foul he'd just walk away like Forest Gump and take his spot on the FT line and not say a word. Now he's debating officials and screaming "ball don't lie!" on missed FTs. He's gone Hollywood on us.

He is using the old Sheed quote? God, he just keeps getting awesomer and awesomer.

• Premium Member

He is using the old Sheed quote? God, he just keeps getting awesomer and awesomer.

I wonder is 'Sheed ever trademarked that? He could be sitting on a goldmine.