• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stackhouse takes Joe's place in 3pt challenge!

Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

Nearly everyone who does the Shooting Stars ends up being embarrassed whether they miss the easy shots or they spend 5 minutes shooting from half-court. The chance of being the worst shooter on a team with an old man and woman doesn't help either. I don't blame people for declining.

Everyone other than Stackhouse is a starter this season and last year 3 All-Stars participated. The dropoff to Stack is still pretty amazing.

This is what I think they should do with the all-star weekend:

1. Have all the mascots play in a game, they will be selected using a draft system.

2. Have a mascot dunk contest with props and a trampoline - this would be more intersting that these no name guys,.

1. Have all the mascots play in a game, they will be selected using a draft system.

2. Have a mascot dunk contest with props and a trampoline - this would be more intersting that these no name guys,.

They do that already during the numerous fan events it's just that it's not televised. Bango the Buck famously tore his ACL while dunking his whole body through the rim.

smh, we lost thanks to the half court shot.

• Premium Member

Awesome ideas, JBH. Too bad they'll probably never have them implemented.

Boring Saturday.