• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh was sick last night?

Brotha2ThaNite

RT @ajchawks: #Hawks coach Larry Drew says Josh Smith was feeling ill last night vs. GSW. "That wasn't his typical energy game."

I'm sorry but for most of you who is always on Josh... I honestly think he is the only core player on this team who has play as he is being paid. Not many on this team you can say are playing as well as their contract.

Sure he makes some crazy mistake but I see a lot of his mistakes coming from wanting to win. I can’t kill him for over confidence. I wish to god that he could put some of that into JJ, Teague, or Marvin. It’s funny how they pass up open shots and guess who ends up with the ball after they pass up those open shots? ---->Josh…shiiiii he’s going to take them. lolno-no.gif

Also,

I don't like all the tattoos crazy that is going on in the young world but I find it pretty cool that Josh has the old Hawks’ logo tattoo and the word "Home" tattoo... It makes me feel that he does care about his home team more than most NBA players. *cough* *cough* Dwight Howard!

If Josh cares so much and plays to his contract more than others.... Why do "we" and other more qualified analysts (haha) still talk about his laziness and lack of effort. You can say a lot of positives about Josh but telling the board he cares more than other players is completely absurd.... Unless of course you are comparing him to one Joe Johnson...

bullsh*t!!!!! Thats all I have to say about that.