• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Men In Black 3 Trailer

Admin

This is going to suck. The last one did, so why wouldn't this one? It looks over the top. I tell you, in 30 or 40 years movies like these will look as bad or worse than those 30's and 40's horror b movies.

http://collider.com/barry-sonnenfeld-men-in-black-3-script-problems/148934/

They started shooting this movie without a finished script. Not that it will matter to most. Going to watch stuff like this is like a trip to McDonald's.

Yay!

This is going to suck. The last one did, so why wouldn't this one? It looks over the top. I tell you, in 30 or 40 years movies like these will look as bad or worse than those 30's and 40's horror b movies.

http://collider.com/...roblems/148934/

They started shooting this movie without a finished script. Not that it will matter to most. Going to watch stuff like this is like a trip to McDonald's.

Yay!

Glad to see that you're still so pessimistic buddy! hi.gif

To me these types of movies don't need a great script to be enjoyable as they're not exactly Oscar nominees. I expect this movie will be funny, have some interesting looking aliens and cool special effects, and it's got quality actors in it as well. Tommy Lee Jones as the voice of Josh Brolin should be really funny!

Glad to see that you're still so pessimistic buddy! hi.gif

To me these types of movies don't need a great script to be enjoyable as they're not exactly Oscar nominees. I expect this movie will be funny, have some interesting looking aliens and cool special effects, and it's got quality actors in it as well. Tommy Lee Jones as the voice of Josh Brolin should be really funny!

Those effects aren't even that good. I don't understand the obession with special effects anyway. Especially stuff that looks so fake.

Tommy Lee Jones looks like death warmed over and Will Smith is awful.Will has been terrible every since that terrible (and overrracted) TV show Fresh Prince.

The fact is that this movie is nothing more than a cash grab with ittle thought actually put into it.

My two cents.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Josh Brolin has got Tommy Lee Jones dead on.

I've always kinda thought he looked like a young Tommy Lee Jones too so this is a great casting decision. Despite Hotlanta's objections I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Josh Brolin has got Tommy Lee Jones dead on.

That's about the only thing that seems to have went right with this extreme low brow junk. This type of garbage has been pushed down people's throat since the 80's. It's been done so much that people now accept this rehash crap as "good".

Edited by Hotlanta1981