• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Vs. Heat: Atlanta's Road Trip Continues In Miami

Hawksquawk

Josh said "Maybe the officials will see something they missed in the first half"

or something to that effect when ask about Hawks having -0- free throws.

I didn't realize how much crying was done by King James. He's being a cry baby

to the refs tonight. And, to think. He's such a big boy to be crying! Hasn't his

mama never told him, big boys don't cry.

Oh well. The world's greatest collection of NBA players, which makes up the greatest

NBA team ever to walk on this earth are down to the lowly Hawks by 2 points at the half.

Oh, the humiliation of it all. And, Atlanta has five players out, 2 all stars!

• Like 1

You get what you pay for, LD with the worst play drawn up to tie the game. Should we have expected better from the lowest paid coach?

This is the kind of game that makes me proud to be a Hawks fan though, we showed some damn effort. Wish we could always do this.

This game makes me hate the NBA. You guys can delete my account, watching the world slob on the Heat's knob is sickening. It is the same complaint everyone has, but the discrepancy in calls between teams, coupled with the Heat's crying when one of the 4 calls goes against them is sickening. Go ahead and cry to the refs LeBron, even though you shoved Zaza down and put your hands in his face while Chalmers slapped him from behind. Go ahead and drool in celebration after you shoot 3/14 Bosh. I used to be indifferent towards the Heat, but that has grown into disgust.

• Like 4

I don't want to get into the disproportionate fouls or how they didn't hit a single three or Josh's jumpers or our 21 turnovers or Bosh's struggles or any of that. That was a damn good team effort from start to finish. I'm usually not proud of a loss, but we fought till the end against a very superior squad missing damn near half our guys on a road B2B. Most teams get blown out of the building when LeBron's stat points exceed his minutes, which happens most nights, but we went to the wire. Let's Go Hawks.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Cool effort from Pargo. Terrible plays called by Drew, and I was tired of Josh getting outmuscled by everyone who guarded him after the first. Zaza with terrible hands, coupled with poor passes lost us 8-10 possessions. Good effort but missing players made it impossible.

Edited by Colin

This game makes me hate the NBA. You guys can delete my account, watching the world slob on the Heat's knob is sickening. It is the same complaint everyone has, but the discrepancy in calls between teams, coupled with the Heat's crying when one of the 4 calls goes against them is sickening. Go ahead and cry to the refs LeBron, even though you shoved Zaza down and put your hands in his face while Chalmers slapped him from behind. Go ahead and drool in celebration after you shoot 3/14 Bosh. I used to be indifferent towards the Heat, but that has grown into disgust.

I don't know what you're talking about, Zaza clearly pulled Lebron's elbow down [onto Zaza's] neck. SMH refs

• Like 2

worshippy.gif

It is obvious that Zaza grabbed his neck, never tried to dispute that, but the way they ended up on the ground was from a LeBron shove.

I was joking, the reality was that Lebron had HIS hand on Zaza's neck ... so I was saying Zaza's neck pulled Lebrons elbow down.

Everyone should be a Zaza homer! He's definitely become my favorite Hawk this year

Hell yeah! Zaza is the man! We wouldnt be where we are without him since Al went down.

I wonder what the shot distribution should be when Joe comes back. Will Josh shoot a majority of the shots or will Joe?

Josh deserves his share but Joe needs the ball at the end of the game. He's still our closer!

I hear Jamal is available and misses Atlanta though...