• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh reportedly involved in 3 team trade? [Min / Atl / Orl - D12 not involved]

Pmeehan

• Moderators

No matter man, Howard is probably the first HOF player ever who had the Nets as a preferred team to be traded to...

A return to an NYC address, a state-of-the-art "House That (Insert HOF Player Here) Built" arena, and the 58th 32nd richest man in the world makes quite a difference, apparently.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

A return to an NYC address, a state-of-the-art "House That (Insert HOF Player Here) Built" arena, and the 58th 32nd richest man in the world makes quite a difference, apparently.

~lw3

Not arguing man just stating a fact, I cannot ever recall anyone wanting to be traded to the Nets...and one other thing I cannot recall....

every time I hear a great hall of famer being interviewed, when they are asked what are some of their biggest regrets? It is always almost to a man not winning enough or any championships or losing so and so game (s) to so and so team(s). But not once did I ever hear any of them, in any sport mind you, say I wish I would have played in NY so I could have made more marketing money...

Howard is just to damn funny man.

Edited by Buzzard

The richest owner in the NBA or one that is willing to spend like one. A top 5 pg. Top 5 draft pick as it stands now. Perfect compliment imo in Humphries who does the dirty work opposed to Rashard Lewis or Bosh whos shot is way over valued.

Deron

Brooks

SF - so easy to address

Hump -

Dwight

Top 5 pick to add to mix. Either Sullinger or Lamb. Time to put an order on Brooklyn jersey....

I trade Josh Smith for him straight up.

The richest owner in the NBA or one that is willing to spend like one. A top 5 pg. Top 5 draft pick as it stands now. Perfect compliment imo in Humphries who does the dirty work opposed to Rashard Lewis or Bosh whos shot is way over valued.

Deron

Brooks

SF - so easy to address

Hump -

Dwight

Top 5 pick to add to mix. Either Sullinger or Lamb. Time to put an order on Brooklyn jersey....

Howard is getting traded and if NJ wants to guarantee that they do not have to compete with LA, Dallas etc for his services, Brooks, Lopez, and possibly Humph will be in a Orlando uni in about two to three days. So be sure you invest in one of those soon...