• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe and Josh

arhawkfan

I honestly think JJ has been picking his spots in some games this year. He hasn't been shooting as much but his scoring is up over last year. I am a huge JJ fan and I think he is healthy and it is his time to put up or shut up in the playoffs. Josh on the other hand wants to be the man and there is nothing wrong with that. It is time for Josh to play to his ability and not get caught up into doing things he can't do. I think it is now or never for these 2 to do something together. I just hope they both play to their potential and play together.

• Like 1

Amen brother! They have to be all In or get out quick.

Even if they are all in they need a post presence to get past Chicago. Hopefully Horford and ZaZa will be healthy enough to get their hands dirty, and do the dirty work necessary to beat the Bulls in 7 game series. If Rose is not 100% (which he isn't right now) the window is cracked to break through.

In the midst of our so called "star" players, lies young Jeffrey Thomas Teague; I believe if Jeffrey plays up to his potential, we can be unstoppable, he can be our most impactful player.

He proved that last year in the 2nd round wins vs. the Bulls. With Rose at less then 100% (possibly) lets hope Teague fairs even better this year and makes Rose work. Edited by coachx

In the midst of our so called "star" players, lies young Jeffrey Thomas Teague; I believe if Jeffrey plays up to his potential, we can be unstoppable, he can be our most impactful player.

The key for Teague is consistency in his jumper and pull up jumper. His speed will only take him so far if opposing point guards can just play off of him. A summer of intense work on his mid range pull up and long jumper will elevate Teague offensively to a force.

The key for Teague is consistency in his jumper and pull up jumper. His speed will only take him so far if opposing point guards can just play off of him. A summer of intense work on his mid range pull up and long jumper will elevate Teague offensively to a force.

I agree - I wonder if he can hire the shooting coach from San Antonio who helped Tony Parker and now Kawhi Leonard. Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

I agree - I wonder if he can hire the shooting coach from San Antonio who helped Tony Parker and now Kawhi Leonard.

To be honest, his shooting is nowhere near as atrocious as those two guys. He has an 'ok' knuckleball pull up off the dribble or step back and a pretty good set shot three pointer. I'm actually impressed with his shooting when I compare this season to last season. I would like to see him get his hand under the ball more though as opposed to 'pushing' the ball on his shot. Hopefully he pulls a Smoove and comes back much improved next season.

• Premium Member

Joe better get his head out of his butt before the playoffs starts. That's 2 games in a row where he damn near delivered a win to the opposing team.