• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The hawks better not touch anyone tomorrow night

arhawkfan

I have read where kg and pp were fouled all night and were not rewarded. The refs pretty much gave the hawks the win. JJ gets fouled just as much as pp did with no call and now with rondo out its gonna be worse. They will try to even the series. We have to come out and take advantage of this.

This is kinda a lame thread FYI. Of course they are going to try to even the series ( the purpose is to win, isnt it?). Like in all sports, some players get away with fouls, when others don't (as in life).

KG and Pierce are two of the biggest cry-babies in the history of the NBA.Celtics fans are some of the most entitled fans in the NBA.So what they are crying about should not be suprising.

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

KG and Pierce are two of the biggest cry-babies in the history of the NBA.Celtics fans are some of the most entitled fans in the NBA.So what they are crying about should not be suprising.

I love Doc but he has fostered this attitude of whining anytime something doesn't go their way. I realize that everyone works the refs but to me they are the biggest babies in the league. To claim they lost this game because of the refs is a joke. Where's the class? where's the responsibility, where's the professionalism? Part of Rondo's problem is he has been educated by the biggest trash talking cry babies in the league. Where is he supposed to have learned to keep his cool.