• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

And that Ladies and Gentlemen is why the media doesn't respect the Hawks

MoBetta

The Hawks are a middle of the pack team...always has and always will be until the team is sold and a new leadership and direction is brought in. The owners wanted to sell th team for the last couple of years but couldn't and now all of sudden after the sale fell through they were ALL IN for keeping to the team.If the roles were reversed with Doc and Larry Drew as coaches...WOW at how good I believe this team would be.

• Like 1

The Hawks are a middle of the pack team...always has and always will be until the team is sold and a new leadership and direction is brought in. The owners wanted to sell th team for the last couple of years but couldn't and now all of sudden after the sale fell through they were ALL IN for keeping to the team.If the roles were reversed with Doc and Larry Drew as coaches...WOW at how good I believe this team would be.

AgreedAs long as we still have this ownership we will not succeed.I hope I don't see any more posts from anyone about Kenny and Charles being idiots, becuz they're absolutely right about the Hawks. Edited by MoBetta

F*** these owners. They're about to ruin a second team that I used to love.At least the COMPLAINSQUAWK banner gave me a good laugh. Gotta love this fan site!
  • Like 1

The Hawks need a talent infusion. It seems like every time I say it we lose talent. ASG sucks.

It's not the hawks. The media doesn't respect anyone until they win. Remember how dallas was treated until last year?

LOL no no no no no no noThe Mavs were still much more respected than the Hawks are. They have a Superstar in Dirk on their team. The Hawks have......Oh yea nobody

LOL no no no no no no no

The Mavs were still much more respected than the Hawks are. They have a Superstar in Dirk on their team, and a passionate owner that SPENDS MONEY. The Hawks have......Oh yea nobody

Get this city a team it can be proud of.

It's not the hawks. The media doesn't respect anyone until they win. Remember how dallas was treated until last year?

Dallas is a lot more respected than the Hawks. Even when it was just Dirk and Nash. The Hawks are as irrelevant as ever.
  • Like 1

He said we'd lose game 1 too. He just expects to lose every game so that doesn't make his opinion any better when he's right 4 out of 10 times.

Barkley is not wrong when he says the Hawks play stupid BBALL

• Premium Member

I see TNT and ESPN give love to Memphis, and they blew a 23 or so 4th quarter lead Sunday. At HOME too! Chicago got destroyed tonight. The Knicks get a lot of love too and have lost 2 games by a combined total of 40ish.I'm pissed we lost but it is annoying we must continue to battle with the media. Each loss is a lot worse because they love to hate on us. The media makes the so-so fan hate us. I mean, people from North Dakota like Miami because it is cool. It is "cool" because people allow the media to make up their mind about what is cool, and we must follow trends. Seriously, who the heck would like the Hawks unless you are from or love the city?

• Like 1