• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Walker tweets

Brotha2ThaNite

<--- Worlds biggest Josh Smith Homer!!!! Everyone know this. Remember who is saying this right now!

We didn't lose the game when Josh went out. We didn't lose the game on the ghost foul calls, Twin going out or Al/Zaza not playing.

We didn't lose the game because Marvin was tentative with his shot and shot for crap when he did. We didn't lose this when the bench came in or when the Celtics got physical.

We lost this game with 8:48 to go in the first quarter. Here watch it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRuKB2-cZ3o

This is the playoffs. You take the free two points and get back on D. This isn't the regular season. Teams that win in the regular season whip up the fans with an electric dunk. Teams that win in the post season dunk it for 2. Teams that win it all score two points and point to the scoreboard.

I love Josh. He is my favorite player since Mookie and Willis. But this is the playoffs Josh. If the crowd had a good time, if you made sportscenter, if go head band or not only matters in the regular season. All that matters in the playoffs is scoring more than the other guys. You want to get the crowd excited. It isn't the dunk, the head band, the flash. Go up 20-6 in the first quarter against Boston and the fans will be in a frenzy. Score the 2 first Josh. You are a pro and you cost us this game. I knew it with 8:48 to go in the first quarter.