• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dolfan I love the 2 canes in the Fin Draft

Got to love us picking up Vernon and Miller in the draft. I thought we had a B plus draft. Tannehill is going to be solid in a couple of years. Loved him with Gruden camp. I'm actually enjoying this offseason the media was bashing them, but I think they are going about things the right way.P

Sorry Phoostal I haven't checked this forum in a bit so just saw these messages. This draft has the potential to be an A+ if Tannehill turns into a stud or a D+ if he's a dud. The rest of the picks are great value and hopefully Vernon comes in motivated and Miller's shoulder isn't as bad as some think.Thrilled that we got Wake locked up and hope he doesn't have a let down year.

• 3 years later...

I hate to lose them as well,  but i agree that we couldn't pay them what they got.   Unfortunately I think we could have got them cheaper if we could have signed them before last year.   

As for the off season I'm OK with us not going bonkers spending.   I think kiko could be awesome and maxwell from what i read fits joseph's scheme on defense.  So he could return to his Seattle form.  The safety from Detroit is suppose to be an up and comer.  Which we got at a reasonable cost. 

Don't know what to make about Williams,  love the contact.   Scared about his locker room presence and production. 

Don't want Anderson,  i would like to see us sign a guard maybe two,  one more corner, de, and lb.  If possible.   Go into the draft and get elliot at 13 or my sleeper would be booker out of Utah.   Those would be the two rbs i like. 

How do you feel about the off season so far? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phoostal said:

I hate to lose them as well,  but i agree that we couldn't pay them what they got.   Unfortunately I think we could have got them cheaper if we could have signed them before last year.   

As for the off season I'm OK with us not going bonkers spending.   I think kiko could be awesome and maxwell from what i read fits joseph's scheme on defense.  So he could return to his Seattle form.  The safety from Detroit is suppose to be an up and comer.  Which we got at a reasonable cost. 

Don't know what to make about Williams,  love the contact.   Scared about his locker room presence and production. 

Don't want Anderson,  i would like to see us sign a guard maybe two,  one more corner, de, and lb.  If possible.   Go into the draft and get elliot at 13 or my sleeper would be booker out of Utah.   Those would be the two rbs i like. 

How do you feel about the off season so far? 

We were right about our young guys though. Shame that we have to lose them but no way is Vernon worth that type of contract. I think Miller's contract was one we should have matched and we'll regret losing him but I don't blame him for moving on.

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I LOVE the potential that could come from Mario, Kiko, and Maxwell all playing up to their potential but Maxwell has a bad shoulder and that's never a good sign, Kiko is light in the pants and has a scary ACL history, and Mario had a 4 game stretch last year where the ONLY thing he contributed was an assisted tackle in 1 game. Other Bills DL said that Mario quit on the team and that's scary. But I think he will be motivated and I'm excited about what he can do with Suh and Wake. 

I like the strategy of going for young vets but Quddus worries me since he didn't do much until the 2nd half of last season. Supposedly he's very intelligent and he's a knockout hitter and a guy on Twitter who is very up on the draft said that Quddus ran a sub 4.3 at the combine or pro day years ago. @PSSSHHHRRR87 and @Spud2Nique can probably tell us more about him. Personally I wanted Ihedigbo because the guy is a playmaking ball hawk safety but supposedly he's lost a step. 

Hopefully we'll pick up a couple of young OGs who've had experience with Gase to plug in and then we can go BPA in the 1st round.  I was very high on us drafting Myles Jack but no way he'll last to 13. That kid is going to be a superstar! I would love to have Elliot because he's tough and he's terrific at pass protection but I don't think we need to go RB in round 1  when we have Ajayi who looks like he's going to be a stud. 

Im with you on Jack.  I wanted him bad, but he wont be there when we pick.  And yes i would have matched Miller.  Remember Quddos replaced Ihedigbo because of his performance and couldn't get his job back.  Let's see how the next week goes on who else we pick up.  Im interested to see who might be coming aboard.

I think Quddus over Ihedibo at this stage...age mainly...id take a 26 year old ihedibo over Quddus but I don't do magic. Kiko is gonna be awesome. Saw him play high school ball in Gatos, all heart, if he can escape injuries. You lost Lamar, but if you get Jack, holy moly. That kid is listed as a LB/RB which means he's a pimp basically lol. On paper with Suh, Kiko, Wake, Mario, Quddus, your defense is a top 3, or at least a top 5, but that's on paper. You gambled on players to stay healthy, but then again every team does that. I love UCLA products...any sport...from Russell Westbrook to Anthony Barr to this kid Jack. I always want my pro teams to go UCLA huntin. (WHY COULDNT THE LIONS TRADE UP FOR BARR)..:-(

Good luck to you guys and the Fins, if I was a fan I'd be very excited about the defense, Tannehill, his wife, and trading up to a top 5 pick to get Jack. I'd prolly throw a draft party at my house and even invite @kg01...lol. As it stands, I'm a Lions fan, we signed Marvin Jones and we might be in trouble..:-(