• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Atlanta Hawks are an embarrassment to the city of Atlanta

MoBetta

They don't even belong on a D-league court right now. This is freaking pathetic. "keep this positive"....There ain't a damn positive thing to say about these lazy not caring stupid idiots. When they showed the bench shot about 2 minutes ago, the entire Hawks bench looked like they were defeated. There wasn't a person on the bench that could care less about this game anymore. They've mailed it in. The fans need to retaliate and not show up to Phillips Arena on Tuesday. Send the ASG a message.

They don't even belong on a D-league court right now. This is freaking pathetic. "keep this positive"....There ain't a damn positive thing to say about these lazy not caring stupid idiots. When they showed the bench shot about 2 minutes ago, the entire Hawks bench looked like they were defeated. There wasn't a person on the bench that could care less about this game anymore. They've mailed it in. The fans need to retaliate and not show up to Phillips Arena on Tuesday. Send the ASG a message.

I'm assuming most of the posters here are born losers. That's why they're not as angry as us. This team is horrible when it matters most.

• Premium Member

I don't blame any team for losing since by its very nature one team will win and the other loses. But I absolutely blame for lack of effort. You can control effort. You can't control results. But effort? Yes, that I expect and demand as a fan.

• Like 2