• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My bet is....

Brotha2ThaNite

If we win Tuesday, every hawks fan will be back on the wagon because we still will need to win only one game away.

In that 3qt I saw the old Al come out. My DL saw that too, saw the game was over and thought, rest them to make this 3 game winning happen with a healther Zaza, Al and Smoove

So I'm I dreaming a lil too much? Posted Image

• Premium Member

We will have to dig deep... but more important than just getting guys back, we have to play better defense.I would love to take them to 7 and have Zaza come out of the stands ala Willis Reed.

Would you rather see the Hawks force a Game 7 and get blown out or just have it end Tuesday? The fan in me will still believe, but realistically I don't think it's gonna happen lol. I would say maybe this loss will piss the players off enough and they'll come out strong Tuesday, win on the road, and anything can happen in a Game 7, but I just don't know man, no fun in giving up though...it's not over til it's over..

• Premium Member

Would you rather see the Hawks force a Game 7 and get blown out or just have it end Tuesday? The fan in me will still believe, but realistically I don't think it's gonna happen lol. I would say maybe this loss will piss the players off enough and they'll come out strong Tuesday, win on the road, and anything can happen in a Game 7, but I just don't know man, no fun in giving up though...it's not over til it's over..

Force the damn game 7.Al looked really good. Takes a while to get back in sync. I don't think Boston repeats that kinda shooting.At the same time, we have to have focus like a microscope.IF we can put it together and win the next 2, I believe we will win game 7.

• Moderators

I would love to see us force Game 7 and take our chances there. If we lose Game 5, it will be nothing but a brutally sour taste in my mouth this offseason. If we force Game 7, it will go down better even if we are blown out again.