• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we get a real true to God White Out for game 7?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Like the wave white outs are lame anyway. ATL needs something cool like MaceCase is suggesting. Think about it. Our celebrities are T.I., Future, Polo da Don, and Waka Flaka Flame. We're not OKC. Sometimes you just have to stay true to what you are.

If Gearon and bunch actually gave out shirts instead of towels.

They supplied shirts for our first and second round series last year and no one would put them on. The camera guys going around and putting people on the big screen while Ryan Cameron was yelling to put on their shirts and still barely anybody wore them.

Like I said, make it a white party and the ATL crowd will come out in force. Phillips has more of a social gathering feel than basketball game, why else do you think they opened the Red lounge?

I think you're on to something here. Good idea. Edited by Mutombolievable

They supplied shirts for our first and second round series last year and no one would put them on. The camera guys going around and putting people on the big screen while Ryan Cameron was yelling to put on their shirts and still barely anybody wore them.

Very true, I was at that game last year and remember that.

• Premium Member

You really think all the model chicks sitting up front gonna hide their fancy gear with a white tee?

You really think all the model chicks sitting up front gonna hide their fancy gear with a white tee?

I don't! That's why I like MaceCase's idea of a white party. Go to local places to help us promote a white party at their place after the game too. Everyone in the arena, especially the club area, is too concerned about how they look to wear a white t-shirt at a game

If I spent um lets say $40,000 on white t-shirts for our fans and maybe 8,000 people actually wore them. I would b p^ssed, and I would never do it again.MaceCase, your idea may work (maybe against Phillie or a red out against the Chicago)but there are still to many Boston fans at our games, it would probably look bad on tv.

Edited by CODHAWKSFAN

Like the wave white outs are lame anyway. ATL needs something cool like MaceCase is suggesting. Think about it. Our celebrities are T.I., Future, Polo da Don, and Waka Flaka Flame. We're not OKC. Sometimes you just have to stay true to what you are.

I think they represent those guys well, off beat and terrible.