• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TNT and the Hawks

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Good game for the Hawks last night and we hung on at the end. The impressive thing to me is when Boston made that run at the end of the 3rd and in the 4th with Rondo, the Hawks with Horford leading way came back and took the game. On another note, we have to many players trying to be the ballhandler for the Hawks, give the damn ball to Teague and let him run the offense, he can get to the rack and dish.That being said,It pissed me off last night with Reggie Miller having a low mono tone when the Hawks came out in the 3rd qtr and played really well, but when the Celtics and Rondo putting a show on at the end of the 3rd they went nuts announcing. They are so in the bag for the Celtics it makes we want to puke!

• Premium Member

Poor Kenny looked like he wanted to cry. Hawks cut my man real deep with that win.

That's ok I like the disrespect! Once we've earned their respect then we'll get it. The TNT crew after the game cracked me up though as Charles gave us credit for showing up and then Kenny said that's like getting credit for taking your kids to school because that's what you're supposed to do.