• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sam Smith: Noah for SnT Hinrich and Marvin.

Joker

• Moderators

That's what I was thinking. Giving up their starting quality center for 2 overpaid role players? I guess Kirk would be taking a pay cut, but still.

Also, with Rose possible missing next season entirely, Hinrich would become their starting PG. I remember reading an article not too long ago about the Bulls being interested in bring Hinrich back...

So you're telling me I could possibly have 2/5th's of the 2-time National Championship team; some would say the most important 2/5th's of that team, on the Hawks in Noah and Horford?Sign me up, I'm in...We get a legit 5, turn Horford into a 4, trade Josh to Philly for Thad Young & change to make the #'s work... I'm in.

- Would be nice to give Horford someone that he gels with, unlike the current situation... Oh, and there is rumor that Iggy is on the trade block too... Move JJ to SF and trade Smoove to Philly for Iguodala. I kinda like that starting lineup...----- C - NoahPF - HorfordSF - JohnsonSG - IguodalaPG - Teague
  • Like 2

lmao...seriously, Duck and Kirkland for one of the best centers in the east...smh

Their head coach called Marvin the most underrated player in the league so he clearly likes him. They've also been wanting Kirk back ever since they traded him away. I'm highly skeptical that this deal happens but stranger things have happened...

Would be nice to give Horford someone that he gels with, unlike the current situation... Oh, and there is rumor that Iggy is on the trade block too... Move JJ to SF and trade Smoove to Philly for Iguodala. I kinda like that starting lineup...-----C - NoahPF - HorfordSF - JohnsonSG - IguodalaPG - Teague

We know that Philly were interested in Smoove when he was a FA so maybe they still are now. I definitely like the the thought of that lineup right there! That's a ton of offensive and defensive talent plus athleticism!!

Done and done. Noah for a SNT with Marvin and Kirk. Absolutely, both players have been unproductive for the Hawks. Bringing in Noah would allow Horford to slide over to PF and then the Hawks could dangle trading Smoove. Not that I want them to, I just expect them to. Noah would also be a really good center/pf off the bench DONE, where do I sign?

Also, with Rose possible missing next season entirely, Hinrich would become their starting PG. I remember reading an article not too long ago about the Bulls being interested in bring Hinrich back...-Would be nice to give Horford someone that he gels with, unlike the current situation... Oh, and there is rumor that Iggy is on the trade block too... Move JJ to SF and trade Smoove to Philly for Iguodala. I kinda like that starting lineup...-----C - NoahPF - HorfordSF - JohnsonSG - IguodalaPG - Teague

That is a very nice team.I like this time of the year. We are somewhat over the playoff dud and now we are thinking about the future.Reality will hit us square in the face in a few months, but for the speculation and possibilities are great morale boosters.
  • Like 1