• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SUMMER DRAFT SIGNUP PAGE

AHF

• Moderators

Looking forward to seeing all the different strategies. So, do we go ahead and get going? Will there be a new draft thread?

There will be a new draft thread.

Last year we could not pick draft eligible players.Can we change that this year ?

I am fine with that. I will go forward with that when I start the thread. If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Are you out of your mind? KD shouldn't go higher than 11 in this draft.

Are you out of YOUR mind....arguably the best scorer in the league (actually fact for the past 3 years), who has an enigma as his second best teammate, someone who has taken his team from bottom to top in less than three years, should go no higher than 11!!!!

Are you out of YOUR mind....arguably the best scorer in the league (actually fact for the past 3 years), who has an enigma as his second best teammate, someone who has taken his team from bottom to top in less than three years, should go no higher than 11!!!!

I think you missed the sarcasm LOL

• Moderators

"Best scorer in the league should go no higher than #11" said by guy with the #11 pick = tongue in cheek.

Are we going to go with the you can't mention players that you have not been drafted yet (to prevent influence etc)? Instead in your explanations call them 'player'

You also cannot name OJ Mayo, Jordan Crawford or Lord Voldemort either!

• Moderators

Are we going to go with the you can't mention players that you have not been drafted yet (to prevent influence etc)? Instead in your explanations call them 'player'

It is addressed in the draft rules section on the draft thread. That is exactly what we are asking people to do.

Is it too late to sign up? I have to read the rules again to make sure I understand the process.Never mind, I saw the draft order has already been determined.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

Is it too late to sign up? I have to read the rules again to make sure I understand the process.Never mind, I saw the draft order has already been determined.

If you are interested, I'll make you first reserve. Last year, we had one or two who dropped out and were replaced.