• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report: Atlanta is actively pursuing Josh Smith for Pau Gasol trade

Sothron

Now that's kind of unfair. Smoove has his faults that we all find frustrating, but he was 19ppg, 9rpg, and 3apg last season when the team needed it most. He led the league in rebounding during the Playoffs on a bad knee because his team needed him to do that. I REALLY understand the frustration at times, honestly I do, but I cannot sit here and make it seem like Josh is a villian that has to get shipped out of town. The things I mentioned above are evidence of a player who cares about the success of the team and is motivated to improve aspects of his game to bring about that success. I just want the undesirable parts of his game to go away, not the player himself. To me, that comes down to coaching more than anything. It's a shame that now the ASG finally 'gets it' that a fresh, outside perspective can be beneficial. I wish they could've come to that epiphany before they decided to keep Drew.

You know you can't get this point across to poeple who've made up their.minds that they want him gone.
  • Like 1