Why are so many willing to trade w/ Lakers when history shows not to?

Brotha2ThaNite

If we trade Josh, trade him anywhere BUT to LA!

C’mon, when have the Lakers ever done a bad trade? Even the Lamar trade worked in their favor. The Lakers have a history of robbing teams. I would rather do a deal with Boston before the Lakers.

I know some of you want to get Josh out of here. I hate getting the short end of a trade and Lakers history tell you, we’ll be getting the short end.

Beside…. We’re going to trade

Joe and Al

For

Richardson and D-Howard. Posted Image

Get ready for a long list of silly ideas. FA season starts July 1 if I am not mistaking. I am glad to be a Braves fan so I can get that 3 hours away from thinking about all this stupid stuff in like 15 minutes

• Premium Member

Get ready for a long list of silly ideas. FA season starts July 1 if I am not mistaking. I am glad to be a Braves fan so I can get that 3 hours away from thinking about all this stupid stuff in like 15 minutes

As a fellow Braves fan, I don't really look to them as a type of outlet to get away from something stressful.

• Premium Member

If we trade Josh, trade him anywhere BUT to LA!

C’mon, when have the Lakers ever done a bad trade? Even the Lamar trade worked in their favor. The Lakers have a history of robbing teams. I would rather do a deal with Boston before the Lakers.

I know some of you want to get Josh out of here. I hate getting the short end of a trade and Lakers history tell you, we’ll be getting the short end.

Beside…. We’re going to trade

Joe and Al

For

Richardson and D-Howard. Posted Image

Keep our pick and give them Josh and Marvin for Gasol and a cheap ending contract and a first and the deal is good on the court.

History has nothing to do with today. The Hawks have to start thinking about assets and team building. Some of us have this attachment to Smoove that is beyond the reality. Let me clue you in on the reality. Josh is in the last yr of his deal. He has put out vibes that he wants out. The longer we hold him, the less his worth...regardless of how well he plays.

Even with Josh, we have a hole in our middle and has always had one. Gasol (like him or not) is a good low post player. Double double guy... frequents allstar games.

• Moderators

Not everyone loses on trades with the Lakers. Miami came out pretty well in their trade for Shaq.Next, the Lakers did trade Caron Butler for Kwame Brown which was lopsided against the Lakers.Buyer beware for certain, but I wouldn't rule it out completely.