• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

J. Jenkins - shooter extrordinaire

DJlaysitup

I think Jenkins/Scott is very good value picks. Sure they are not sexy picks like PJIII but they are decent picks that is going to get the job done. Besides the Hawks biggest battle starts now, What are we going to do about the 6 signed that we have. Do we trade Josh/Al. Do we animesty/trade Marvin or JJ, What about Zaza and Teague. What about Ivan Johsnson. Plus we need to get 7 more players. This is a good start and Jenkins form reminds me of Ray Allen form and that is a good compansion.

I agree with KB 21 here. We need guys who can step in and play now not projects. I really dont see what all the Perry Jones hype is for. He is a project with injury problems. I think the guys we drafted can be solid players for us and may develope into even more. We needed players who can contribute in a half court offense which both seem adept at.

I agree with KB 21 here. We need guys who can step in and play now not projects. I really dont see what all the Perry Jones hype is for. He is a project with injury problems. I think the guys we drafted can be solid players for us and may develope into even more. We needed players who can contribute in a half court offense which both seem adept at.

PJ III is as soft as roll of charmin. I posted about that Baylor / Mizz game right after it happened. At the time people called him a lock for the top 10.Mizz's front line of 6'4'' guards, playing as fowards, with a 6'8'' wirey center, in Ratliff, made the 6'11'' Perry Jones III look like a soft punk. You can't watch that tape and call Jones III a lottery pick. A 6'11'' lottery pick should dominate an undersized frontline like Mizzu (who run 4 guard lineups with a thin 6'8'' center).............The #49 pick for Norfolk St. sure did dominate that front line of Mizzu in the NCAA Tourney. Edited by coachx

You guys make this guy sound like he pitches his tent and waits for a pass in the corner..Watch some clips of him and you will see he is constantly moving and never stays in one place..geeze

PJ III is as soft as roll of charmin. I posted about that Baylor / Mizz game right after it happened. At the time people called him a lock for the top 10.Mizz's front line of 6'4'' guards, playing as fowards, with a 6'8'' wirey center, in Ratliff, made the 6'11'' Perry Jones III look like a soft punk. You can't watch that tape and call Jones III a lottery pick. A 6'11'' lottery pick should dominate an undersized frontline like Mizzu (who run 4 guard lineups with a thin 6'8'' center).............The #49 pick for Norfolk St. sure did dominate that front line of Mizzu in the NCAA Tourney.

Exactly. While everyone else is crying over not taking a chance on Jones or Wroten, the players that the Hawks may have actually missed out on are Jae Crowder and Will Barton.