• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What I hate about the Joe Johnson apologist...

MVP23

We ALL know Joes contract is awful. His most loyal fans (I'm talking back to Arkansas) will admit his contract is awful. However, the idea that Joe is actually good angers me. Joe Johnson isn't a top 15 SG in the NBA. His numbers would say otherwise, but when you look at them closely, you will see most of the time Joe gets 5-7 useless points at the end of most games. In reality, most nights, Joe has a "tough night" every other night. Every time I look up he is 3-14 with 9 points or whatever. A list of SGS I would rather have (In no order)KobeWadeHardenMarshawn BrooksKevin MartinEric GordonManuStephon JacksonMarcus ThorntonWesley MatthewsJason TerryGerald HendersonPaul GeorgeOj MayoLandry FieldsDemar DerozanWes JohnsonThrow John Jenkins the guy we got in the draft the other night in there as well. Bottom line is this. Joe Johnson is a scrub at this point in his career. If you shoot 30 times a night, SOMETHING will drop. If Danny Ferry pulls this off, I will NEVER question him again.

• Like 1

Throw John Jenkins the guy we got in the draft the other night in there as well.

I wish I was drinking something when I read this just so I could do an actual spit take. Edited by ag82

Joe Johnson is a scrub and his contract can not be traded. Machado or any other PG that averaged a high number of assists in college would be better for this team than Teague. We should only be trading our best players and contracts or the other teams GM is just a incompetent fool. I get the hang of it.

Mods can we lock this. Poster doesn't provide any insight, he is just trying to bait other posters.

Soo...I'm providing my opinion on an open message board for Hawk fans. Dear God what is the world coming to. Don't attack me.

• Premium Member

We ALL know Joes contract is awful. His most loyal fans (I'm talking back to Arkansas) will admit his contract is awful. However, the idea that Joe is actually good angers me. Joe Johnson isn't a top 15 SG in the NBA. His numbers would say otherwise, but when you look at them closely, you will see most of the time Joe gets 5-7 useless points at the end of most games. In reality, most nights, Joe has a "tough night" every other night. Every time I look up he is 3-14 with 9 points or whatever.A list of SGS I would rather have (In no order)KobeWadeHardenMarshawn BrooksKevin MartinEric GordonManuStephon JacksonMarcus ThorntonWesley MatthewsJason TerryGerald HendersonPaul GeorgeOj MayoLandry FieldsDemar DerozanWes JohnsonThrow John Jenkins the guy we got in the draft the other night in there as well.Bottom line is this. Joe Johnson is a scrub at this point in his career. If you shoot 30 times a night, SOMETHING will drop. If Danny Ferry pulls this off, I will NEVER question him again.

This post simply reeks of ignorance, stupidity and a complete lack of knowledge about the NBA game.
  • Like 4

Soo...I'm providing my opinion on an open message board for Hawk fans. Dear God what is the world coming to. Don't attack me.

You just opened a thread and titled it "what I hate about the "joe johnson apologist".....what does that have to do with the team at all. You are not a Hawks fan, you are a Joe Johnson hater. Go troll somewhere else
  • Like 2

Every time I look up he is 3-14 with 9 points or whatever.

You are basically saying that you don't watch much Hawks basketball since those numbers are nowhere near his averages, thus your assessment of Joe probably isn't very accurate anyways.

We ALL know Joes contract is awful. His most loyal fans (I'm talking back to Arkansas) will admit his contract is awful. However, the idea that Joe is actually good angers me. Joe Johnson isn't a top 15 SG in the NBA. His numbers would say otherwise, but when you look at them closely, you will see most of the time Joe gets 5-7 useless points at the end of most games. In reality, most nights, Joe has a "tough night" every other night. Every time I look up he is 3-14 with 9 points or whatever.

A list of SGS I would rather have (In no order)

Kobe

Wade

Harden

Marshawn Brooks

Kevin Martin

Eric Gordon

Manu

Stephon Jackson

Marcus Thornton

Wesley Matthews

Jason Terry

Gerald Henderson

Paul George

Oj Mayo

Landry Fields

Demar Derozan

Wes Johnson

Throw John Jenkins the guy we got in the draft the other night in there as well.

Bottom line is this. Joe Johnson is a scrub at this point in his career. If you shoot 30 times a night, SOMETHING will drop. If Danny Ferry pulls this off, I will NEVER question him again.

Posted Image

• Premium Member

You just opened a thread and titled it "what I hate about the "joe johnson apologist".....what does that have to do with the team at all. You are not a Hawks fan, you are a Joe Johnson hater. Go troll somewhere else

End thread.