• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith "lead recruiter"

BreakuptheCore

Horford is a beast. He is truly one of the best PF/C in the NBA. He can do it all and if given the shots, he is a 20-10 or more guy who can also play top notch defense. But no one is trading Dwight for Josh Smith. So that answers the question.

I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I honestly don't want Dwight on this team.

No, you are not the only one. If we have to trade Al instead of Josh just to get Dwight I would pass also. I honestly don't want Gasol but rather have him than Josh running things getting all his friends on the team so he can bring the ball up the court more and take more ill-advised jumpers.The other thing is I see how this could be alienating his teammates. So, Josh wanted Joe and anyone else on the team gone just to get his boy here. Once again I ask WTF has Josh done other than be the hometown kid? In the big scheme of things, what has he done? Edited by MrMeltdown
  • Like 1

I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I honestly don't want Dwight on this team.

''your not i wouldnt mind dwight on the team but not for al horford maybe if we just sign him outright dont know how that will work thoughedit my avy kinda contradicts that lol /..shrugs Edited by cptkirksavetheday
  • Like 1

I also don't want Howard on this team especially with Josh Smith. Now how does Horford handle the fact that Josh is recruiting his friend knowing that it means that he (Horford) gets traded. If the trade doesn't happen do you think they are going to be cool with each other. Honestly I would rather have Gasol with Horford. You think Josh has an attitude now.We can't committ to max contracts to two players with low BBIQ.HarrisJenkinsMorrowJoshHowardthis team doesn't get out of the first round................................ever!!!

Edited by Wurider05

Posted Image

Teammates once again?

Even if it takes Al Horford to do it, I absolutely would make the move to get Dwight here and then resign both he and Josh and build the Hawks around those two. I'm so glad Danny Ferry has come in and has apparently shown Josh the appreciation he deserves for being a impact player on both ends of the floor.

• Like 1

I also don't want Howard on this team especially with Josh Smith. Now how does Horford handle the fact that Josh is recruiting his friend knowing that it means that he (Horford) gets traded. If the trade doesn't happen do you think they are going to be cool with each other. Honestly I would rather have Gasol with Horford.

Posted Image

How can any of you honestly rather have Horford than d12??? That makes 0 sense. Do you know who Dwight Howard is?

• Like 2

How can any of you honestly rather have Horford than d12??? That makes 0 sense. Do you know who Dwight Howard is?

I love Horford and I really know he can be a Hall of Fame player but Dwight can be on another level.

I mean you don't turn down talent but you sure as hell want him to grovel on his knees to join this club. They are plenty apologists on the board that will just forgive and forget his past transgressions of purely disrespecting this franchise and just accept him now that he has few options left but I don't and won't forget. I'd even consider Bynum over him cuz hey, a knee injury is no worse to a big man than a back injury.
  • Like 2

Dwight the gawd Howard according to Hawks fans. He has averaged a over the top 21 pts and 14 rebs his last 5 years. Come on guys wake up he is not carrying anyone offensively. Then put him with one of the worst jumpshooters in the league that thinks he is the best like Smith and you have a front line that needs to be carried by a superstar creator. Better get Nash or CP3 in here for these boys. I don't like the idea but I am moving on

Not sure what to think about Dwight and Josh together. Defensively that could be scary. Offensively? Uh...train wreck comes to mind. I just don't know, at least its a change from our typical stagnant offseasons.

Half-court lobs from Josh to Super-indecisive-man.

I mean you don't turn down talent but you sure as hell want him to grovel on his knees to join this club. They are plenty apologists on the board that will just forgive and forget his past transgressions of purely disrespecting this franchise and just accept him now that he has few options left but I don't and won't forget. I'd even consider Bynum over him cuz hey, a knee injury is no worse to a big man than a back injury.

See the draft