• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we watching the Linsanity trade?

Diesel

It is going to be interesting to see how Lin will be under Woody (if NY matches). Teams now have tape on him.

Woody didn't really change nothing, what changed is Melo need the ball to run through him and the players need the ball to run through Lin. I much rather Harris than Lowry for the Hawks.
  • Like 1

Woody didn't really change nothing, what changed is Melo need the ball to run through him and the players need the ball to run through Lin. I much rather Harris than Lowry for the Hawks.

Well if Melo neeed the ball and Woody gave him the ball he did change

I am not complexly convinced of him either but from a marketing perspective he is definitely worth it

From a marketing stand point for sure, in fact I wouldn't mind if signed with the Hawks. There are a lot of Asians that live in the Metro Atlanta area so it wouldn't be a bad move... If we aren't going after Paul.

I love the guy. People shortchanging his defensive ability. He had a couple impressive blocks at the rim last season and never gives up on plays, getting steals in transition. If he draws comparisons to Nash but at 6"5, 200, 30 mil sounds lovely to me. You can look at film all you want, a smart, crafty PNR PG with an array of finishes in and around the paint is impossible to gameplan against. Simple, economic shooting stroke that will steadily improve with good coaching. I know Ferry is paying attention.

I honestly believe that Harris will be great for us... I always thought that he was excellent PG, especially on P'n'R and within the right system that plays fast tempo offense.