• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard trade soon

IheartVolt

Well we know Kobe has no love for Bynum. Kobe is probably lending his private jet to take Bynum to Orlando and have Howard return on it as we speak. If/When this deal does go through. You can pretty much say goodbye to Chris Paul coming here as well. I always envision them as a package deal.

• Admin

Well we know Kobe has no love for Bynum. Kobe is probably lending his private jet to take Bynum to Orlando and have Howard return on it as we speak. If/When this deal does go through. You can pretty much say goodbye to Chris Paul coming here as well. I always envision them as a package deal.

Yes they are a package deal. Atlanta is like Milwaukee, New Orleans, Charlotte ...it is a market that free agents are just not going to flock to. We have to have a reason for them to sign here (or we overpay them). With Howard we have that reason. Oklahoma City has a lot of interest because of Durant and Westbrook but take them out of the equation and it would be very hard for top tier free agents to sign there. We are in the same boat. We need something to attract top tier free agents and Howard would be it. If he goes to the Lakers...we need to go a different direction where we overpay and make trades to get the players in here to help us compete

All foolishness aside , I would rather see the big cry-baby go to the Nets then the Lakers..Why is it the Lakers always have this stuff fall in their laps..I scratch my head

By the sound of that article it sounds like Dwight is going to a darkhorse (Not LA or NY). Why would he not "be ready" to name LA/NY?

You go ahead and hang your hat on that

By the sound of that article it sounds like Dwight is going to a darkhorse (Not LA or NY). Why would he not "be ready" to name LA/NY?

Yeah I kinda had that feeling too.... unless its a really shady trade that they want to keep quiet as long as possible. Would the ATL be a dark horse?

Yeah I kinda had that feeling too.... unless its a really shady trade that they want to keep quiet as long as possible. Would the ATL be a dark horse?

Sign and trade with New Orleans maybe? Gordon wants out big time there

Since all the talk is about Nets/Lakers they would. Lakers fans are already celebrating; I still have a feeling we have a chance. Orlando wants/demands draft picks. All Lakers got now is Bynum.

Sign and trade with New Orleans maybe? Gordon wants out big time there

That would be great for us as we'd still have a shot to get him as a FA. Of course they could resign him and CP3 and pair with Davis and Rivers to form a good team too.

Since all the talk is about Nets/Lakers they would. Lakers fans are already celebrating; I still have a feeling we have a chance. Orlando wants/demands draft picks. All Lakers got now is Bynum.

Sure hope its us!

You see that too..They have every reason to feel entitled , I can understand it to a point..They do make me wanna barf at the same time

• Premium Member
RIGHT THE F*** NOW..... If this is true, then all we have are a few moments of hope before we truly have to move on. Right now, there is still a chance that we land Dwight Howard. We don't know where he's going, but we have a chance...lol Kinda exciting. Just like in 2007 when we went to commercial break, but we knew we moved up in the draft. We can still imagine Dwight as a Hawk right now. LOL How exciting (and how lame at the same time)!

Hopefully this is over by the 11th. MC says we have been in contact with them about Dwight. I just hope we can get in the trade and move Josh if we are not getting Dwight since he will surely re-hash his stance on the team not being serious. This could be a blessing in disguise to get rid of Josh.

Hopefully this is over by the 11th. MC says we have been in contact with them about Dwight. I just hope we can get in the trade and move Josh if we are not getting Dwight since he will surely re-hash his stance on the team not being serious. This could be a blessing in disguise to get rid of Josh.

If we miss out on Dwight and move Josh I rather firesale. Building around Horford and Teague..... ugh. Horf would be a good 3rd/4th option like a Horace Grant. ASG can't sell tickets on "WLOC is even smaller now; we are building around Al Horford" I hope Danny Ferry has more up his sleeve if this (D12 bonanza) fails Edited by GameTime

I bet we are getting baiting to give me than we should. I hope we don't give too much or I will be pissed. I don't want my cousin on this team.