• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie Law signed a new contract with Olympiacos... What a scrub.

ATLscrubLove

very tough to decide which player was the worst draft pick by the Hawks recently but I'd say Acie Law is up at the top of the list.

Well maybe if Woodson played him, he might have developed into something. I hate the way we bring young players along

Its a big maybe but I'm not sure if playing time wouldve helped that much with him.

I don't think Acie was the worst pick. Wasn't he drafted in the late teens? If so I wasn't expected a lot from him anyways. I think we had plenty of other draft pick busts that were worse than Acie. Especially in relation to where they were drafted. For example S. Williams at #5 or M. Williams at #2. I could go on as everyone knows we haven't been stellar in draft selections.

I don't think Acie was the worst pick. Wasn't he drafted in the late teens? If so I wasn't expected a lot from him anyways. I think we had plenty of other draft pick busts that were worse than Acie. Especially in relation to where they were drafted. For example S. Williams at #5 or M. Williams at #2. I could go on as everyone knows we haven't been stellar in draft selections.

He was picked 11th overall so he was a lottery pick. Marvin and Shelden are still in the league, he isn't.

Still for where Sheldon, Marvin, and Childress were drafted which were all in the top 6 in my opinion were worst. For the simple fact that when you pick that high you expect and impact player. At 11 I'm not really expecting a star if you get one its a bonus. Yes, I would expect more from Acie, but I sure as hell expected a lot more from the three above. That is why I consider them more of a bust than Acie. All in all they all are scrubs. Maybe Marvin is above a scrub, like average or slightly above average.

do you think olympiacos sits over there studying our lottery picks, trying to map out which of our players they will target in the future?josh childress? check!acie law iv? check!shelden williams?marvin williams?we shall see....

do you think olympiacos sits over there studying our lottery picks, trying to map out which of our players they will target in the future? josh childress? check! acie law iv? check! shelden williams? marvin williams? we shall see....

Sheldon is next, Marvin is good enough to ride a bench in the league for years to come.