• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OJ Mayo would be great fit here!

clicklandshopping

I think if we don't trade Josh he will probably be the 3, Horford will be the 4, and they will get a defensive center who can rebound and finish on the break and around the basket. OJ could be our startiing 2 with Morrow or Jenkins fighting for the back up spot. I think that will be a pretty good competitive line up if Josh can produce at the three.

• Admin

Didn't you know? OJ is the next great Point Guard in this league .... jokingAnyway, I wouldn't mind OJ as our shooting guard. He can score and get others involved and a def upgrade to what we have. I wouldn't pay a lot of money for him though

Didn't you know? OJ is the next great Point Guard in this league .... joking Anyway, I wouldn't mind OJ as our shooting guard. He can score and get others involved and a def upgrade to what we have. I wouldn't pay a lot of money for him though

That's exactly what I'm thinking. He's a upgrade pick up that we can afford. 'm

I wouldn't mind having OJ Mayo. Then the only spot we'll have a hole at would be C. I hope we can find a pretty decent one for this season until next off season. Maybe Kaman. He should be efficient until we can draft or sign on next year. Cody Zeller.... maybe