• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who wants to see a RIDICULOUS bleacher report rumor?

Mutombolievable

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1253921-nba-free-agency-2012-chicago-bulls-could-be-facilitator-in-dwight-howard-tradeThe Hawks would get Dwight Howard and Carlos Boozer.The Chicago Bulls would receive Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson, Glen Davis and Quentin Richardson while the Orlando Magic would get Al Horford, Kyle Korver, Richard Hamilton, and a first-round pick from Atlanta and a first-round pick from Chicago.Why the heck would the Bulls do this? Would it be just to get rid of Boozer's contract? Would that matter when they have to take back Turkoglu and Richardson? I know the only trade one guy and a pick and receive 4 vets but I just don't get it. Am I going to get Bleacher Report rumors banned from homecourt?
  • Like 1

http://bleacherrepor...ht-howard-trade The Hawks would get Dwight Howard and Carlos Boozer. The Chicago Bulls would receive Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson, Glen Davis and Quentin Richardson while the Orlando Magic would get Al Horford, Kyle Korver, Richard Hamilton, and a first-round pick from Atlanta and a first-round pick from Chicago. Why the heck would the Bulls do this? Would it be just to get rid of Boozer's contract? Would that matter when they have to take back Turkoglu and Richardson? I know the only trade one guy and a pick and receive 4 vets but I just don't get it. Am I going to get Bleacher Report rumors banned from homecourt?

That got my heart rate up a bit. This would be epic.

Typical bleacher report. I know Chicago would like to get rid of Boozer's contract, but taking back other bad ones and giving away a pick in the process isn't likely.On the Hawks side, I don't want Boozer's awful contract, would put us in 2nd round purgatory again, even with Dwight. Smoove/Boozer/Dwight would be a bad combo.

They report the dumbest rumors and get the hopes up of fans way to much.For example..A guy on the Braves BR staff reported that the Braves were about to land Matt Kemp, the guy who finished 2nd in MVP voting, for pitching prospects and an MLB Vet. I've hated BR ever since.

So you ppl are all for getting Dwight for Horford. But doing that, keeping Teague and adding Boozer are blasphemy? Interesting. Good thing it's just a rumor then.

I'm not for it personally, I was just clarifying why i think Horford would be a part of the trade.