• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Fans! We have a game to watch tonight at 9pm.

Brotha2ThaNite

He's the only NBA caliber player on his team going against the best NBA players......Maybe if he was a guard who could handle the ball full court and put up 20 shots on his own, but so far the guys who are supposed to feed him in his spots can't even make it past the backcourt without him helping them.

• Like 1

People will always make excuses for Al. Anyways, I just got home and now watching the game. Assuming he's doing horrible by the responses?If Al was American, would he be on this team? If it's even debatable then there's no excuse why Al is playing poorly. He is going to have to face most of these players in the playoffs.

That Al Horford sure looks terrible against the entire All NBA/All Defense team.

when did melo and love become All Defensive players ??

Actually IMO if Al is a star player he should fill up the stat line on a bad team

exactly I don't think he's the best player on his team its that guy with the beard

1) He wasn't kicked out of Team USA camp like your favorite. 2) He's going to face all the best players on one team while having not a single NBAer on his squad? Sounds plausible.

but he has had the ball downlow I remeber seeing Scola destroy our players when he got the ball on the block
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I came into this thread ready to say Go Big Al! And then ask why we haven't traded him yet. Apparently he had a bad game, why haven't we traded him yet? #satire

...and apparently he still isn't over his pectoral tare yet. He said that he still hasn't gained his strength back AND he was going against the best players not only in the US, but in the entire world with a bunch of scrubs... Give the dude a damn break guys... Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

...and apparently he still isn't over his pectoral tare yet. He said that he still hasn't gained his strength back AND he was going against the best players not only in the US, but in the entire world with a bunch of scrubs... Give the dude a damn break guys...

Haha! I was waiting for this excuse!

well Al was going against Lebum, Kobe, Durant, and Harden for starters so I give him some slack there. One thing that really stuck out to me while watching this game was how much freedom Horford was given with this team. I know he is their best player but to see him take the point and shoot some threes against the best team in the world was nice. Another thing I picked up on was Al's slashing to the rim and kicking out to open shooters. That's not the last time we will see him do that.