• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Fans! We have a game to watch tonight at 9pm.

Brotha2ThaNite

Hell yeah. Of course DR is gonna get drubbed, but I wanna see Boss show Chandler, Davis, and Griffin how a multifaceted Big does his thing. I definitely wanna see something new out the post, and depending if their PG can transition quickly, I think one of if not the biggest asset of Al is when he puts his head down and sprints the floor. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

Hell yeah. Of course DR is gonna get drubbed, but I wanna see Boss show Chandler, Davis, and Griffin how a multifaceted Big does his thing. I definitely wanna see something new out the post, and depending if their PG can transition quickly, I think one of if not the biggest asset of Al is when he puts his head down and sprints the floor. Let's Go.

Read this and thought.... I just hope he doesn't get hurt.

No Griffin. He hurt his knee this morning . . . possibly serious.

Then read this and thought... Yep I just hope he doesn't get hurt.

I hoped someone made a thread about thisAl sucks...........not sucks just isn't that goodWhy do some of you think he will be better at PF ???he can't score on Love or Anthony. To me Al is Turiaf with a jump shot he's a nice guy and hs enegry but thats about it I say trade Al for Howard and sign Scola.