• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Scrub Videos - A Tribute To Hawks Scrubs, Hope you guys enjoy it.

ATLscrubLove

Whose scrub vid do you want to see next?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lue definitely deserves to be off this list. He was the original ISO guard, even before JJ. Scrubs can't do this at the end of games. Yea I know I liked T Lue but that pic of him and KG was priceless so I had to put it in there lol. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKEyOY6Bc0

No Speedy footage? Come on now. You just have to be creative in your research.Speedy played in a total of 44 games for the Hawks, with most of those games occurring in the 2006 - 07 season. So your focus needs to be there. For example, when you type in a youtube search of "2006 atlanta hawks vs cleveland cavaliers". . this is what you get. It's only one "highlight" ( or lowlight ) of Speedy, but definitely something you could use.

This is Speedy's game log from that year. http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/claxtsp01/gamelog/2007/Go through it and do searches on those games, preferably against the more popular teams at that time, and see if you can find something to use. Or just type in "Atlanta Hawks 2006" or "Atlanta Hawks 2007: or even "NBA 2006" or "NBA 2007" and see what you can find.
  • Like 1

Speedy interview back in May

And his fine azz wife again
Plenty more Speedy stuff out there . . including old clips from his New Orleans and San Antonio days. Just gotta go find it . . and spin it however you like.These "scrubs" got some fine azz wives though. Shelden pulled Candace. Speedy pulled Meeka. Marvin was talking to Elle Duncan formerly of V103 for a while ( allegedly )
Must be nice to be a scrub . . but rich.

am i the only ones that enjoy these? do collins!!

I'm glad you like them! I'm working on Speedy's and Collins at the same time. I'm gonna get to ALL the scrubs so don't worry lol they will all be exposed. Thanks for the support.

so my good friend & 'Squawk user 'ATLscrublove' sent me this video of Hawks players and I thought it was so hilarious that I had to share. hope you guys enjoy haha.

• Like 1